Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo (439 Views)

Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. / Covid-19: Please Help!!! I've Been Feeling Persistent Headache Since Last Night. / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by prinsam30: 8:42am On Mar 25, 2020
I was fvck playing with my babe two days ago, and as I was trying to carry her from the sitting room to the bedroom for the main Action, my dîck struck her big AsS and I felt a sharp pain at the lower side of my dîck, as if it was broken...

Anyways, we still went on and had a nice S3x together but just yesterday I started feeling sever pain on my dîck...

I don try take pain killer pills but the tin no dey work ooo, Abeg wetin I go take to subdue the pain, reasonable answers no insult I take God beg una
Re: Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by Aammee77: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Are you a chronic wankster?
Re: Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by Iceyjay(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2020
You are very stupid, can you imagine? don't give ur life to Christ be there fvcking your life away.
Re: Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by Alexanity(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2020
You ever heard about penile fracture, I don't think that's exactly your case but shit do happens, if your dick still standing and no bruise, you will get better but refrain from sexual activity for now make you no go get bent Dickson
Re: Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by prinsam30: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2020
Aammee77:
Are you a chronic wankster?

sorry Bro I don't do that, I have them plenty
Re: Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by prinsam30: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Iceyjay:
You are very stupid, can you imagine? don't give ur life to Christ be there fvcking your life away.

Pls if u av solution just give me and stop this ur holier than thou
Re: Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by prinsam30: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2020
Iceyjay:

Pls if u av solution just give me and stop this ur holier than thou
Re: Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by prinsam30: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
Alexanity:
You ever heard about penile fracture, I don't think that's exactly your case but shit do happens, if your dick still standing and no bruise, you will get better but refrain from sexual activity for now make you no go get bent Dickson

thanks Bro, really appreciate
Re: Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by Aammee77: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2020
prinsam30:

sorry Bro I don't do that, I have them plenty
Ok, i believe you bro but it has nothing to do with having them plenty. Maybe one of the plenty has gotten you infected. Go and run test.
Re: Enough Of Covid 19 Please Guys I Need Help Ooo by prinsam30: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Aammee77:

Ok, i believe you bro but it has nothing to do with having them plenty. Maybe one of the plenty has gotten you infected. Go and run test.

not that really, not infection I tell u

(1) (Reply)

Making Your Own Hand Sanitizer In The Face Of Impending Scarcity. / SA Ventilator Project - 10,000 New Ones By June / Kano Confirms Two More Coronavirus Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.