Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo (72902 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Police Nab Notorious ‘One Chance Couple’ In Abuja (Photo) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by izubext007: 10:57am On Mar 25, 2020
IMO girls are good in Dis trash, just last week ooh, a girl from IMO boldly told me that she is no longer interested in our relationship after using me to secure a job. But as a mafia to the core i bounce out. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by BarrElChapo(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2020
6digitscomrade:
loco kinda subtle to describe use bananas next time

Very true cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Odinaka00(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Here in Jhb we don't commit suicide bcus of women... Sexy gorgeous women are everywhere and their pussies taste nice
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Martinola(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2020
Goldencheese:
Kill someone over N150,000? Come on, this is sheer madness. Do you know how much the salary of an inspector is? Except there is more to the story but if it is true, then the Inspector is just a miserable jerk with a very terrible low self-esteem.
I still maintain my stand, if it true d woman did dat, she deserved to die.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by mechanics(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?
Not at all.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2020
When you recruit psychos into the police
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by 24kmagic: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Mcslize:

But what the lady did was bad. And the inspector also is emotionally naive. It was more like bribing a girl with money just to marry you when women are more than men in the world. A man will still be bribing a lady for marriage.

Even if he actually ended up marrying the lady, she will cheat on him cuz he bought her with money. Any love that is born out of pity, bribe or following a man due to what a lady is getting from him is a pure scam. Handsome man like that still bribing a girl to marry him.

Too bad for the inspector!

Where did you see his picture to know whether or not he's handsome?
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Righteousness89(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2020
EternalBeing:
Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen. Live Holy, Live Rapture-Ready. Play Time is Over!
It is not a Mistake that the Militaries in Countries of the World are currently seriously preparing to enforce the ID2020 Vacination that is said to be against Corona Virus. Don't let the "sweetness" and deceitfulness of Technology make your Soul attach and undeterchable from this now Anti-Christ possessed World. You have unfulfilled Dreams and Visions and wishing that the World would return to normal soon? Then research ID2020 using other Search Engines apart from Google. You should be much more concern of missing your real chance to become Immortal and live forever; the Rapture. YAHWEH would surely take HIS people out before souls of those remaining become forcefully permanetly enslaved to Satan. Don't miss the Rapture, it is about to happpen. Truly Rapture is very much about to happen. Accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach as your eternal LORD and Saviour Today. It would not be tolerable to witness the Doom Day that follows after Children of YAHWEH have been taken out of this World. Do away with all your sins, flee all unholiness. Relentlessly pray and ask HOLY SPIRIT to take permanent Control of your thoughts. Consecrate and prepare yourself to be liftable by the SPIRIT of YAHWEH at the Sounding of Trumpet that is very much about to happen! Don't be left behind to witness the terrible Doom that would start on Earth after real children of God have been taken out.

YAHWEH ALREAL has given us all the opportinity to see clearly that Satan and his evil children have fully taken ownership of this World. Satan already has his minons controlling Cointries of the Wolrd. It is not a Mistake that the Militarues in all Countries are preparing to enforce the Vacination (ID2020). Please, repent of your ains now, plead the Blood of YAHSHUA HaMashiach to wash of all your sins and the consequences so that you become fit for Rapture that is about to happen.
Trump revealed that Chloroquine cures Corona Virus, the evil controlled Big Pharma Health and Powers that be said he should shut up. As regards the Image I attached to this article, comfirm it in Revelation 6:8.

Tel Aviv, March 24: Israel Health Minister Yaakov Litzman, a deeply conservative politician, drew flak from the nation's progressive circles after he suggested that the cure for coronavirus would come along with "The Messiah". Just like the Days of Noah, his remarks, at a press conference on March 19, led to questions being raised by NaySayers of whether a man with deep theological roots should be heading the Ministry of Health in such a critical stage.

Litzman, who heads the ultra-Orthodox United Torah Judaism party, is a key constituent of the Benjamin Netanyahu government in Israel. In a press conference addressed in Hebrew on March 19, Yaakov said the coronavirus crisis indicates that the world is moving towards its end, and the days are near when "The Messiah" would descend upon the earth and relieve the plight of Jewish community.
“We are praying and hoping that the Messiah will arrive before Passover, the time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come and bring us out as [God] brought us out of Egypt. Soon we will go out in freedom and the Messiah will come and redeem us from all the troubles of the world," Haaretz quoted the Health Minister as saying.

As per the Jewish belief, the Messiah would be the a future Jewish king from the Davidic line who would save Israel from a major catastrophe. The Jewish estalogy attributes him as "a savior or redeemer who would appear at the end of days and usher in the kingdom of God". The arrival of Messiah would also lead to the final phase of world before the doomsday, the Jews believe.
The Health Minister's remarks comes at a time when coronavirus infections toll in Israel has topped the 1,600-mark. At least one COVID-19 patient, a holocaust survivor, was confirmed to have succumbed to death on Sunday. The country has been put under a nationwide lockdown till at least April 8.

https://www.nairaland.com/5754376/even-israel-confirmed-rapture-happen#87745877

Sound it Brother
Tell Them Brother

Many of our people are hardening their hearts and Tirning Deaf Ears

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Mcslize: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2020
24kmagic:

Where did you see his picture to know whether or not he's handsome?

Whose picture is attached to the thread?
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by uuzba(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Imarnuel08:
When you recruit psychos into the police
You that are normal, why are you not in the police?
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Offpoint: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2020
EternalBeing:
Even Israel Has Confirmed That Rapture Is About To Happen. Live Holy, Live Rapture-Ready. Play Time is Over!
It is not a Mistake that the Militaries in Countries of the World are currently seriously preparing to enforce the ID2020 Vacination that is said to be against Corona Virus. Don't let the "sweetness" and deceitfulness of Technology make your Soul attach and undeterchable from this now Anti-Christ possessed World. You have unfulfilled Dreams and Visions and wishing that the World would return to normal soon? Then research ID2020 using other Search Engines apart from Google. You should be much more concern of missing your real chance to become Immortal and live forever; the Rapture. YAHWEH would surely take HIS people out before souls of those remaining become forcefully permanetly enslaved to Satan. Don't miss the Rapture, it is about to happpen. Truly Rapture is very much about to happen. Accept JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach as your eternal LORD and Saviour Today. It would not be tolerable to witness the Doom Day that follows after Children of YAHWEH have been taken out of this World. Do away with all your sins, flee all unholiness. Relentlessly pray and ask HOLY SPIRIT to take permanent Control of your thoughts. Consecrate and prepare yourself to be liftable by the SPIRIT of YAHWEH at the Sounding of Trumpet that is very much about to happen! Don't be left behind to witness the terrible Doom that would start on Earth after real children of God have been taken out.

YAHWEH ALREAL has given us all the opportinity to see clearly that Satan and his evil children have fully taken ownership of this World. Satan already has his minons controlling Cointries of the Wolrd. It is not a Mistake that the Militarues in all Countries are preparing to enforce the Vacination (ID2020). Please, repent of your ains now, plead the Blood of YAHSHUA HaMashiach to wash of all your sins and the consequences so that you become fit for Rapture that is about to happen.
Trump revealed that Chloroquine cures Corona Virus, the evil controlled Big Pharma Health and Powers that be said he should shut up. As regards the Image I attached to this article, comfirm it in Revelation 6:8.

Tel Aviv, March 24: Israel Health Minister Yaakov Litzman, a deeply conservative politician, drew flak from the nation's progressive circles after he suggested that the cure for coronavirus would come along with "The Messiah". Just like the Days of Noah, his remarks, at a press conference on March 19, led to questions being raised by NaySayers of whether a man with deep theological roots should be heading the Ministry of Health in such a critical stage.

Litzman, who heads the ultra-Orthodox United Torah Judaism party, is a key constituent of the Benjamin Netanyahu government in Israel. In a press conference addressed in Hebrew on March 19, Yaakov said the coronavirus crisis indicates that the world is moving towards its end, and the days are near when "The Messiah" would descend upon the earth and relieve the plight of Jewish community.
“We are praying and hoping that the Messiah will arrive before Passover, the time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come and bring us out as [God] brought us out of Egypt. Soon we will go out in freedom and the Messiah will come and redeem us from all the troubles of the world," Haaretz quoted the Health Minister as saying.

As per the Jewish belief, the Messiah would be the a future Jewish king from the Davidic line who would save Israel from a major catastrophe. The Jewish estalogy attributes him as "a savior or redeemer who would appear at the end of days and usher in the kingdom of God". The arrival of Messiah would also lead to the final phase of world before the doomsday, the Jews believe.
The Health Minister's remarks comes at a time when coronavirus infections toll in Israel has topped the 1,600-mark. At least one COVID-19 patient, a holocaust survivor, was confirmed to have succumbed to death on Sunday. The country has been put under a nationwide lockdown till at least April 8.

https://www.nairaland.com/5754376/even-israel-confirmed-rapture-happen#87745877
People like you should be lock up and key thrown away forever.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Meritocracy: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2020
Police are greedy and stingy, he can kill because of 150k but can tag someone Yahoo boy and ask to transfer more than a million to him from hard earn money. Useless criminals using uniform to cover up the attrocities

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by 24kmagic: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2020
Mcslize:

Whose picture is attached to the thread?

Is that the rank of a police inspector?
That's probably the PPRO
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by iamJ(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Pic of the woman would have helped alot
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by idahme(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Remove emotional, that's a typical yahoo scheme, it has all elements of fraud.... He would have prosecuted them for fraud....
Guys need to be smarter, don't give anything you can't let go, if it's a woman that isn't your wife use your brains not your emotions....

6digitscomrade:
arrest them on what exactly? Emotional fraud That would have been possible pre colonial times .. same way u can’t arrest for witchcraft
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Collysmith: 11:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Usu raa otu nnegi
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Collysmith: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
specie103:
angry can any good news comes from IMO?
usu raa out NNE gi
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2020
when women full everywhere.

what rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by TroubleIsland(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
Pls Op and radio stations, it never happened in my place Mgbidi. And there is no Azaora in Mgbidi. It took place in Ozara Oru West LGA. Note
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by TroubleIsland(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Took place in Ozara Oru west LGA not Mgbidi embarassed
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Pious101: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Are women scarce ?
I no just understand
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Bigblessed: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Parisian: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2020
That means hundreds of thousands of American women who get duped by yahoo boys would've been committing suicide as well.

I keep saying it men are the emotionally weak gender.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
uuzba:

You that are normal, why are you not in the police?

Why would I want to work for them when I have a dream working indirectly for the US Government and earning more than what I can spend?

Park well
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by OdefaGirl(f): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Coward!! Why take your life in particular...
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Livingstone124: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
I have graphic pictures of sad incident. Should I release them
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by AmeLonRo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by Mistaphil(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
The power of women
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by foleskay(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Livingstone124:
I have graphic pictures of sad incident. Should I release them

Release them pls. Quote me pls wen u do that
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by paschalj4(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Am still wondering what on earth will make me kill someone, talk more of killing myself, cause some hypocrite fail to understand that life is precious. anyway RIP to them.
Re: Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo by higgs: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Greedy woman + emotionally fragile man = Disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) / Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.