Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. (1043 Views)

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki**** / Has Anyone Done Any Business With Afialinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. by Drifty: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
So I met this guy on Nairaland 8 months ago when I was trying to buy a new car, he was among the people that gave me insights on the car I want to buy here on Nairaland.
So after I got the car, he said he could help process driver's license in 2 months but I was hesitant he kept saying I should believe him etc.. I thought he wanted to gain some money off the 32k I wanted to send for the processing which was why he was so agile in me using him to get my drivers license Because I thought he was a legit business man with experience in the field I sent him the 32k..

After 2 months came, I didn't get any drivers license he started complaining that the agent he gave money is having problems doing the drivers license.. He later gave me contact of the guy I spoke with that one too but they both kept postponing me.. After 4 months of frustration and not getting anything.. In December I asked for my money from him (Safari0412) he said he will tell the guy, so he said we may have to force the guy by arresting him so we could get my money back Bla Bla.. At this point I knew I knew I have fallen into a scammers trap and getting any part of the money back will be difficult so I was patient with him..

After calling and disturbing for months again he finally told me he collected 20k back from the agent I agree he should use 7k to settle police so he should give me 13k.. And here we go again he is not ready to pay even the 13k.. It's 7 months now.. This guy guy could not refund my 32k and he wouldn't even refund 13k of the money..

I am only posting this here because this is where I met him here on Nairaland.. Thinking he is legit.. I will advice you not to do business with this kind of person.. He's the type that will collect from you and keep giving you excuses..

I moved to Yaba this January so i finally did my drivers license last month in Unilag frsc, it only took 28 days, to get my temporary drivers licenses not even 2 months..

See his picture below.. And prove of my payment to Him

Re: Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. by prinx55555(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Nairaland is becoming something else.
I hope this is truly how it happened tho.
Modified
Why did you have to use a dormant moniker to call him out? You are a suspect yourself.
Re: Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. by Drifty: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2020
prinx55555:
Nairaland is becoming something else.
I hope this is truly how it happened tho.
Modified
Why did you have to use a dormant moniker to call him out? You are a suspect yourself.
Lol.. Why am I a suspect? I was logged in on my pc didn't know I was on my second account my main account is codedrock, check it I am legit
Re: Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. by Otunba80: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2020
People are not loyal these days. I called my engineer to sell of my printing machine and promise me to give me money in the next two months now we are over four months on it why giving me excuses. People change a lot!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. by Foxie: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Drifty:
So I met this guy on Nairaland 8 months ago when I was trying to buy a new car, he was among the people that gave me insights on the car I want to buy here on Nairaland.
So after I got the car, he said he could help process driver's license in 2 months but I was hesitant he kept saying I should believe him etc.. I thought he wanted to gain some money off the 32k I wanted to send for the processing which was why he was so agile in me using him to get my drivers license Because I thought he was a legit business man with experience in the field I sent him the 32k..

After 2 months came, I didn't get any drivers license he started complaining that the agent he gave money is having problems doing the drivers license.. He later gave me contact of the guy I spoke with that one too but they both kept postponing me.. After 4 months of frustration and not getting anything.. In December I asked for my money from him (Safari0412) he said he will tell the guy, so he said we may have to force the guy by arresting him so we could get my money back Bla Bla.. At this point I knew I knew I have fallen into a scammers trap and getting any part of the money back will be difficult so I was patient with him..

After calling and disturbing for months again he finally told me he collected 20k back from the agent I agree he should use 7k to settle police so he should give me 13k.. And here we go again he is not ready to pay even the 13k.. It's 7 months now.. This guy guy could not refund my 32k and he wouldn't even refund 13k of the money..

I am only posting this here because this is where I met him here on Nairaland.. Thinking he is legit.. I will advice you not to do business with this kind of person.. He's the type that will collect from you and keep giving you excuses..

I moved to Yaba this January so i finally did my drivers license last month in Unilag frsc, it only took 28 days, to get my temporary drivers licenses not even 2 months..

See his picture below.. And prove of my payment to Him
I'm sorry to bother you. Please how much did it cost you to do it at the emboldened and was it with a driving school Certificate? If you don't mind, kindly share with me, the process you went through. Thank you.
Re: Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. by Drifty: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Foxie:
I'm sorry to bother you. Please how much did it cost you to do it at the emboldened and was it with a driving school Certificate? If you don't mind, kindly share with me, the process you went through. Thank you.
Yes.. The certificate was processed by the frsc agents there.. It was ready after 26 days, I paid 10k for driving school cert and 15k for the rest
Re: Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. by Foxie: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
Drifty:

Yes.. The certificate was processed by the frsc agents there.. It was ready after 26 days, I paid 10k for driving school cert and 15k for the rest
Thank you so much for the info. God bless you.
Re: Olasupo Soetan 'safari0412' Is A Scammer, Avoid Doing Business With Him. by paramountinvest: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
Drop his number and location just to avoid falling into his trap

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Very Clean Toyota Avensis 2008 Model For 1.6M / Superclean Firstbody 2005 Honda Crv In Perfect Condition 890k / Toyota Yaris 1999 - 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.