Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,392 members, 7,850,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

German shepherd Stud Benin - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German shepherd Stud Benin (1317 Views)

Long Coat Slant Back German Shepherd Stud/mating / Pure Bred German Shepherd STUD AVAILABLE / Pure Breed German Shepherd Stud Service Needed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German shepherd Stud Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2020
J
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
H
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by hernandson(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
How many months? What do you feed them?
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by vincentjk(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
You shouldn't use your dog as a stud because not all males are studs, however he can play a role of a pet

Hope you understand thou
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2020
What if it what i want, not everyone can afford a good male stud you understand that right
vincentjk:
You shouldn't use your dog as a stud because not all males are studs, however he can play a role of a pet

Hope you understand thou
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2020
The male is 9 months
hernandson:
How many months? What do you feed them?
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by vincentjk(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Sammypius8112:
What if it what i want, not everyone can afford a good male stud you understand that right

Why not save up to get a better one. All for the betterment of the breed
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by obataokenwa(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2020
Sammypius8112:
The male is 9 months
stud is from atleast a year six months. But normally it's two years for healthy puppies
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by Namdeenero(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2020
vincentjk:

Hope you understand thou
You didn’t really make any point here, giving him reasons he shouldn’t use his dog as stud would have been better.
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by vincentjk(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2020
Namdeenero:
You didn’t really make any point here, giving him reasons he shouldn’t use his dog as stud would have been better.

Must everything be said please? Or does that male look like a stud to you? When you want to breed you go for a better quality, please stop savaging words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by Namdeenero(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2020
vincentjk:

Must everything be said please? Or does that male look like a stud to you? When you want to breed you go for a better quality, please stop savaging words out of my mouth
And you ended up saying absolutely nothing again. So you think telling him not to use his dog as stud will automatically stop him from using him. Did you even understand my message at all. Try and educate him atleast Smh
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by vincentjk(m): 8:53pm On May 02, 2020
Namdeenero:
And you ended up saying absolutely nothing again. So you think telling him not to use his dog as stud will automatically stop him from using him. Did you even understand my message at all. Try and educate him atleast Smh

Okay sir
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by Eveezy(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2020
P
Namdeenero:
Do you mind sharing a pic of your showline on my thread of Ariel? I would love to see him, you once mentioned you got one I think
Re: German shepherd Stud Benin by Namdeenero(m): 6:07am On May 03, 2020
Eveezy:
P
Do you mind sharing a pic of your showline on my thread of Ariel? I would love to see him, you once mentioned you got one I think
I’m not at home right now but I’ll post some pictures

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality Caucasian Shepherd Pups Are Available For Sale / Upcoming Litters Announcement (BOERBOL) / Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.