Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (126372 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by paix(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
KKKWHITE:
The question now is where will her soul go to
To the owner, of course!!!
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Riduane: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Empiree:
oh I will check now. I didn't receive alert. I'm trying. I must go to work as health worker. We have no choice. Shout Out To The Health Workers In This Difficult Time

Stay Safe brother. May God's protection not elude us.

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Adakintroy2: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2020
This is why we are more advance than them.

We believe in miracle..it's a cheat code. It tricks.the mind to believe till the end.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by binta330: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by binta848: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by binta61: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
People in develope country will just commit suicide like it's nothing
We that are in Nigeria hell fire now what should we do
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by binta205: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by binta248: 1:57am On Mar 26, 2020
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Spainze007(m): 3:18am On Mar 26, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
She obviously knows something others don't.

And has seen what others haven't seen..
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Goldencheese(m): 5:35am On Mar 26, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

I can't take my life even if I test positive to HIV, Ebola, Lassa, Corona and Hanta all combined...I can't come and go and kill myself....

I like that.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by KimVenom(m): 5:55am On Mar 26, 2020
It's fear that made her kill herself, after all there are still people who believe they can make it and they will make it.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by cococandy(f): 6:33am On Mar 26, 2020
And she couldn’t just self isolate?
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by bigiyaro(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why commit Suicide Sister!

You shouldn't have done that!

No one has a Right to take the life in him/her!

It's not yours

Suicide is not an Option.. it's a One Way Express ticket to Hell!!
your life is not yours, na who own?
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by francdec4(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2020
May God have mercy on you.

CAPSLOCKED:

CHRISTIANS WILL ALWAYS SING ABOUT IT, BOAST ABOUT IT, AND URGE ONE ANOTHER TO NEVER PUT THEIR TRUST IN MEN BECAUSE MEN WILL ALWAYS BETRAY PEOPLE. BUT RATHER PUT THEIR TRUST IN GOD BECAUSE GOD NEVER FAILS.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THE BIGGEST BETRAYER IS GOD?

- YOU PRAY TO PASS A TEST, HE ABANDONS YOU, YOU FAIL.
- YOU PRAY FOR A SUCCESSFUL JOB INTERVIEW, YOU GO THERE AND COME OUT WITH SHAME.
- YOU PRAY FOR A SAFE TRIP, YOU DON'T EVEN SURVIVE THE ACCIDENT.
- YOU PRAY AGAINST HARM, OR CRIMINALS, YOU'RE THE FIRST TO BE KIDNAPPED.
- YOU ASK FOR FINANCIAL BLESSING. 50 YEARS ON YOU CAN'T BOAST OF A NET WORTH OF 3,000 NAIRA.
- YOU PRAY FOR A BETTER NIGERIA, SINCE 1960, BAD LEADERS AND TERRORISTS ARE MAKING SURE WE'RE IN HELL ON EARTH.
- YOU TRY TO PRAY AWAY THE KIDNEY STONES OR BRAIN CANCER AS YOU NO GET MONEY FOR TREATMENT, ALL OF US STILL SHOW YOUR BURIAL.

ABEG HOW IS IT THAT THIS GUY DOESN'T FAIL BECAUSE INSTEAD OF HE'S IMPORTANCE AND FIDELITY, ALL WE SEE IS BETRAYAL AND INCOMPETENCE. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 7:02am On Mar 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
your life is not yours, na who own?

Can you keep the life in you?
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by bigiyaro(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Can you keep the life in you?
am just asking who owns it?
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Righteousness89(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
am just asking who owns it?

GOD ALMIGHTY owns the life in you
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by bigiyaro(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD ALMIGHTY owns the life in you
leave that talk jare, you own your life and you are responsible for it and also face the consequences of your choices all things been equal, dangote has lost millions to virus shi.t, his money was taken away, does that mean the money was not his?
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by PrincewithGod(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2020
KKKWHITE:
The question now is where will her soul go to
HELL!
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by femmoy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2020
Onebottle:
Please swerve wink
u must be mad
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2020
femmoy:

u must be mad
Lalasticlala rule number 2 has been destroyed under your nose
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by mordred44: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2020
Kingosytex:
Why take one's life?

I can't take my life even if I test positive to HIV, Ebola, Lassa, Corona and Hanta all combined...I can't come and go and kill myself....
or else dey kill u
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by luxs(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
femmoy:

@ur signature ; does dick destroy labia? please educate me.

Lol: BRO DAT Signature spelz the low IQ of the owner
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by urchcoded(m): 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
fabienjoe:

..'everybody go die, it's just a matter of time...' But that has always been the reality, even without corona virus.
shorter time I guess
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by kelvindd(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by LadunaI(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:
Me dey joke ni o. But I'm against face mask. That's useless because virus is not airborne. So what's the point of wearing masks?. It is only airborne 6 to 10 from sneezing person and becomes droplet afterward.

Matter of fact masks could make it worse. Hands are the most essentials. However, if you must be around sick person then mask is necessary. But wearing mask on the streets, cars, trains is unnecessary.

You seen picture of Buhari and the other fellow shaking hands but wore mask. That's rather silly. They would use the same hands to remove masks which means they transfer the virus from hands to face.

Our hands carry lots of bacteria but they are not harmful for at long as we don't touch our face, mouth nose etc.

That's why it is highly recommended to wash hands often.
This is very informative. Pls abeg stay safe from this pandemic especially you at the front line and also the report coming from NY from all the major news scare someone o. I even heard about overwhelmed incident in one of the hospitals in Queens, and I was like Ehh what about our people there....

But thank God all your response on nairaland indicate you're hale and herty and family , and hopefully others brothers there. I wish you Gods protection.

We're also in lockdown here as cases in naija is increasing gradually, we pray to curtail this ASAP for us amin.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Empiree: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
LadunaI:

This is very informative. Pls abeg stay safe from this pandemic especially you at the front line and also the report coming from NY from all the major news scare someone o. I even heard about overwhelmed incident in one of the hospitals in Queens, and I was like Ehh what about our people there....
yes, that's Elmurst hospital in Queens. It is unfortunate Queens was 2nd to the least case but now leading. Very sad.

Although I'm off since Thursday and back to work tomorrow. Ambulances are everywhere picking up sick people. Too much emergency calls overwhelmed authority.

They will no longer accept 911 calls for non-emergency cases like break-ins, domestic violence etc. Emergency calls right now are mostly COVID-19 related or active gunshot.

Nigeria needs to keep it up and folks need to comply with the new regulations to keep cases down. It starts small and later explodes but I hope it is contained under 100.

It happened before in the history of Islam during regime of S. Umar (ra). Solution proferred was STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE. Sahaba ran for cover under rocks and mountains, inside their homes etc and the city was quiet.

If virus doesn't see anyone outside it goes away. That was the instruction of Muadh b. Jabal who later fell prey to the plague and died.

Allah's Aide is sought right now

1 Like

Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by Riduane: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:
yes, that's Elmurst hospital in Queens. It is unfortunate Queens was 2nd to the least case but now leading. Very sad.

Although I'm off since Thursday and back to work tomorrow. Ambulances are everywhere picking up sick people. Too much emergency calls overwhelmed authority.

They will no longer accept 911 calls for non-emergency cases like break-ins, domestic violence etc. Emergency calls right now are mostly COVID-19 related or active gunshot.

Nigeria needs to keep it up and folks need to comply with the new regulations to keep cases down. It starts small and later explodes but I hope it is contained under 100.

It happened before in the history of Islam during regime of S. Umar (ra). Solution proferred was STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE. Sahaba ran for cover under rocks and mountains, inside their homes etc and the city was quiet.

If virus doesn't see anyone outside it goes away. That was the instruction of Muadh b. Jabal who later fell prey to the plague and died.

Most of our people here still don't believe the thing is real. Some are saying it's only affecting the rich an can't get to the poor. They'll not heed to government directives.. Yesterday the chief imam declared that we comply with the government directives on not to observe Jumat where we are over 30, but our people defy and went ahead to pray in an overstuffed mosque. I'm afraid our uneducated population will make it escalate in Nigeria beyond repair.

Government are not helping matters too. No palliatives for people staying off work. People are lamenting and ignoring everything. I'm sure Italy started this way.. Same as US. Allah have mercy on us.
Re: Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus by LadunaI(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Empiree:

Yes I read about the hadith, when Hardrat Umar (ra) was seeking opinion of sahabis and eventually got a cogent statement from Abdurahman ibn Auf that prophet said one should not leave the city where plague is and others should not enter it.

If this STAY at HOME has been enforce earlier, it wouldn't have reach this level in the US. I just pray it works for us in naija now, because must states now are moving towards complete lockdown. At least that would prevent the spread a bit from people that will be manifesting the symptoms in the coming days.

You should be fully kitted when resuming tomorrow ooo like recent Putin outfit at the meeting lol �, because NYC case now na real war front, using mobile refrigerators as a makeshift morgue, wow! I was scared seeing it news.

God's protection for us ALL amin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.