Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

2020 Travel Plans - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2020 Travel Plans (2287 Views)

Network Glitch At MMA Disrupt Passengers' Travel Plans (photos) / Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m / Pls Is My Euro 2020 Travel Ticket Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Travel Plans by BadmanJoso(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hello Nlanders!
As we all already know, there's travel restrictions on almost all corners of the world and we're all stuck indoors for the mean time but I know the explorers are still exploring or at the least planning for their next great trip. I for one, I have never been out of Nigeria but I've made up my mind to visit Seychelles this year for a start. The benefits that could be derived from travelling can never be overemphasized so I have decided to dedicate my youth travelling as much as I can. There's just a lot of places to visit and a lot to do but we can't do it all in our short lifetime so I have written out the things that matters most to me and now going powerfully after them.
Travel freaks and the dreamers alike should tell us where you plan on going this year and for what purpose. The purpose of this is to motivate each other and please let's be civil!
I'll start: for my 21st birthday which is in July, I hope to go off to Seychelles just for a week. All fun and no work.
Let's hear yours!

1 Like

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by CokeBar(f): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
I should visit Cape Verde as soon as this is over.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by BadmanJoso(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
For what reason please? Location and reason? Travelling solo or with hubby or friends? cheesy
This should be fun wink
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
angry after corona off to canada biko. Flight has been cancelled and they gave me voucher smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by CokeBar(f): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
BadmanJoso:
For what reason please? Location and reason? Travelling solo or with hubby or friends? cheesy
This should be fun wink

Solo... basically for vacation and to catch my breath... heard it's a chilled place.

1 Like

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2020
ednut1:
angry after corona off to canada biko. Flight has been cancelled and they gave me voucher smh

PR Process complete sir?
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
gimakon:

PR Process complete sir?
done and dusted. Try get yours

4 Likes

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
ednut1:
done and dusted. Try get yours

Once Corona saga is over. Youd gimme guide.
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Netherlands always in my mind
O Lord help me

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Soleye24(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Netherlands always in my mind
O Lord help me

bro, we are in dis 2geda. what route do you wanna follow? plus, do u have an idea of amount to budget.
NOTE: I am a poor guy
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Soleye24:

bro, we are in dis 2geda. what route do you wanna follow? plus, do u have an idea of amount to budget.
NOTE: I am a poor guy
Firstly no one is poor
People who became rich today started from somewhere
I made an estimation of my budget going there
It's about 3M pretty much though,and during my research there is lots of employment in Amsterdam they speak Dutch but English is widely spoken in their country
without no agent you can do all the processing yourself
Because I have a bro who did all by himself and he's now in UK he is the one that told me that the processing is simple that I won't spend much
But agent will drain all my money
And for the traveling route am
Going firstly on their PR
And when am there Ama work a little while and then study
Note- I estimated all the budget and it playing close to 3M that's without no agent O

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Soleye24(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Firstly no one is poor
It's about 3M pretty much though,and during my research there is lots of employment in Amsterdam they speak Dutch but English is widely spoken in their country
Because I have a bro who did all by himself and he's now in UK he is the one that told me that the processing is simple that I won't spend much
Note- I estimated all the budget and it playing close to 3M that's without no agent O

Thanks so much, i really appreciate your response. With everything you have written about Netherlands, you have skyrocketed my interest in d country. Though, I have been on travel section for more than 2 years, I doubt I can really do the processing myself. I will appreciate if let us work together to reach our dream country.
Though, 3m is much but getting it should be achievable.
I am based in Lagos. Can I drop my wasup number?

1 Like

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Soleye24:

Thanks so much, i really appreciate your response. With everything you have written about Netherlands, you have skyrocketed my interest in d country. Though, I have been on travel section for more than 2 years, I doubt I can really do the processing myself. I will appreciate if let us work together to reach our dream country.
Though, 3m is much but getting it should be achievable.
I am based in Lagos. Can I drop my wasup number?
Ok no pro
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by hammed71(m): 7:15am On Mar 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Firstly no one is poor

@zinibanks how do you intend to go on PR, does Netherlands have any PR program like Canada?

1 Like

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2020
hammed71:
@zinibanks how do you intend to go on PR, does Netherlands have any PR program like Canada?
Don't know yet but gonna confirm
You know much about their country
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Moneywirer: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Firstly no one is poor

I sent you an email, please reply
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Liadi2(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Please carry me along ooooooo. I am fed up in Naija ooooooo.
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by SHEYOR(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Firstly no one is poor

Bro we are in this together....Biko...
My email onwordinelson@gmail.com
..thank uu ND God bless uu
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2020
SHEYOR:

Bro we are in this together....Biko...
My email onwordinelson@gmail.com
..thank uu ND God bless uu
I received your email bro
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by slimjosh43: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
BadmanJoso:
Hello Nlanders!
As we all already know, there's travel restrictions on almost all corners of the world and we're all stuck indoors for the mean time but I know the explorers are still exploring or at the least planning for their next great trip. I for one, I have never been out of Nigeria but I've made up my mind to visit Seychelles this year for a start. The benefits that could be derived from travelling can never be overemphasized so I have decided to dedicate my youth travelling as much as I can. There's just a lot of places to visit and a lot to do but we can't do it all in our short lifetime so I have written out the things that matters most to me and now going powerfully after them.
Travel freaks and the dreamers alike should tell us where you plan on going this year and for what purpose. The purpose of this is to motivate each other and please let's be civil!
I'll start: for my 21st birthday which is in July, I hope to go off to Seychelles just for a week. All fun and no work.
Let's hear yours!
Mauritius is the place to be in August honeymoon with my wife
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Firstly no one is poor

True, people who became rich started from somewhere. We all have the same 24 hours- how you use each day will determine the kind of car you drive,house you will live in, the kind of school your children will go to.
You have to use your time wisely and take chances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2020
hammed71:
They don't have a PR program like Canada. You have to live in Netherlands for 5 years before you can apply for permanent residence.

You can come through a work permit or student visa to fulfill 5 year requirement before your file for permanent residenc . You also have the option of filing for asylum.

I advise strongly against using a tourist visa to try and move there permanently. It will work against you when trying to get your legal papers to stay in the country permanently.

They have been generous with asylum requests in the past. At the time I lived there I met Nigerians who got their stay through the asylum process. I am not sure if they are generous as they used to be.
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

They don't have a PR program like Canada. You have to live in Netherlands for 5 years before you can apply for permanent residence.

You can come through a work permit or student visa to fulfill 5 year requirement before your file for permanent residenc . You also have the option of filing for asylum.

I advise strongly against using a tourist visa to try and move there permanently. It will work against you when trying to get your legal papers to stay in the country permanently.

They have been generous with asylum requests in the past. At the time I lived there I met Nigerians who got their stay through the asylum process. I am not sure if they are generous as they used to be.
Thanks so much for your response I really appreciate it
Please are you still living there and how can someone get a job offer from there
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by OluwasureGig: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2020
nice thread
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Mindlog: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Hoping the pandemic will pass by June/July so I can head to the UK for postgraduate studies come September.
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Thanks so much for your response I really appreciate it
Please are you still living there and how can someone get a job offer from there
You have to work for a dutch company in Nigeria like Shell, FrieslandCampina, Nigerian Breweries etc where they normally send some of their staff to Netherlands for 1-5 years assignment to learn skills they can bring back to Nigeria and to get exposure to best international practices. Or if you can get a company from Netherlands to sponsor you from Nigeria which is almost impossible, unless you have some kind of skill set they are missing.

The majority of the Nigerians are met there worked for Dutch companies in Nigeria,came as students and got their permanent residence or who used the Tourist Visa format and made successful asylum claims-you are more likely to be granted asylum if you have a wife and kids.
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Stewart883(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
CokeBar:

Solo... basically for vacation and to catch my breath... heard it's a chilled place.

Can we go together? All food, accommodation and drinks will be on me. I'm serious!
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by CokeBar(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Stewart883:

Can we go together? All food, accommodation and drinks will be on me. I'm serious!

Lol, I can take care of my expenses but Yes! We can go together... yaay!
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by Stewart883(m): 12:36am On Apr 20, 2020
CokeBar:

Lol, I can take care of my expenses but Yes! We can go together... yaay!

Okay, that sounds fair enough. I'll keep in touch. Let's hope that the covid19 stuff ends soon
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by CokeBar(f): 1:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Stewart883:

Okay, that sounds fair enough. I'll keep in touch. Let's hope that the covid19 stuff ends soon

From the looks of it, I don't think it would be contained soon... I hope it is though.

Yea sure, please keep in touch!
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by imran90(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

please can I have your contact? your response as always been helpful to a local boy like me. imrannurein90@gmail.com or whatsapp 08063661524 cheers.
Re: 2020 Travel Plans by imran90(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

please can I have your contact? your response as always been helpful to a local boy like me. imrannurein90@gmail.com or whatsapp 08063661524 cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Etihad Airways Continues Africa Expansion With New Flights To Lagos, Nigeria / Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel. / Applying For Chinese X Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.