Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 (1336 Views)

COVID-19: World Bank To Deploy $150bn For Economic Recovery / Concern For Elderly In Covid-19 World / June 19, World Sickle Cell Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Total confirmed cases, total death. Total recovery:

Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Total cases with outcome:
85% recovered
15% died

Note: this is only those with outcome, those who have neither recovered nor died are not part of it.

Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2020
Stats by country loading...
Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Eminya(f): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Nigeria is still playing. Some Gov's have lost touch with reality, pay your staff so they can buy food and reduce movements. Also private companies should let their staff off.
Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2020
China the source if the inflection is recovering

Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Other countries

Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Others

Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
Eminya:
Nigeria is still playing. Some Gov's have lost touch with reality, pay your staff so they can buy food and reduce movements. Also private companies should let their staff off.
You are right. I pray God brings a cure asap.
Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Seventy7kings: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
There we are. We thank God.

Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Turks and Calcos are down on the ladder. Congrats to them.

That is all, my people.

Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by prof800(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
I thought I was the only one following results on worldometers.info

Well collected stats.
Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Doortun(m): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by oscarsam(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
is not like am trying to be a conspiracy theorist but having a deep look on China's stats for COVID-19, then you will believe me that this Virus seems like what they already prepared for.

imagine the rate of recoveries for a virus that has no vaccine yet, also try and compare these Chinese rate of recoveries to that of Italy. infact Italians rate of recoveries only improved as Chinese doctors came for their aid.

Also think of how fast China was able to start and finish a 12 thousand bedroom capacity hospital. Am not trying to doubt the capabilities of the Chinese nations when it comes to attending to urgent matters but does this not look like an already planned strategy to cripple every other world economy, come in as aids to their survival of the virus, then make sure to enslave each of these countries with heavy bills as well as controlling their major source of revenue.

Now come to think of this, A whole Chinese president while going to visit the patients in Wuhan only covered his nose and mouth with face mask, not even afraid of contacting this virus by any other means.
had it been that China has no vaccine that was already used to protect the immune system of the president before he embarked on such mission, then you would have seen how the Chinese security operatives would have covered the president very well.

tell me to say more, then I will explain why and how China massively planned to takeover the world power with the introduction of this deadly virus.
for now, I rest my case.
don't also forget that Wuhan where all these started have long been opened for business, people living their are working freely for their daily activities.

would have been nice if this can be moved to the front page...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Acountar: 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2020
Front page pls

Lalasticlala
Myd44

U guys should come and see
Re: COVID-19: World Statistics As At 12pm Today, 25th March 2020 by Odoctor(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
oscarsam:
is not like am trying to be a conspiracy theorist but having a deep look on China's stats for COVID-19, then you will believe me that this Virus seems like what they already prepared for.

imagine the rate of recoveries for a virus that has no vaccine yet, also try and compare these Chinese rate of recoveries to that of Italy. infact Italians rate of recoveries only improved as Chinese doctors came for their aid.

Also think of how fast China was able to start and finish a 12 thousand bedroom capacity hospital. Am not trying to doubt the capabilities of the Chinese nations when it comes to attending to urgent matters but does this not look like an already planned strategy to cripple every other world economy, come in as aids to their survival of the virus, then make sure to enslave each of these countries with heavy bills as well as controlling their major source of revenue.

Now come to think of this, A whole Chinese president while going to visit the patients in Wuhan only covered his nose and mouth with face mask, not even afraid of contacting this virus by any other means.
had it been that China has no vaccine that was already used to protect the immune system of the president before he embarked on such mission, then you would have seen how the Chinese security operatives would have covered the president very well.

tell me to say more, then I will explain why and how China massively planned to takeover the world power with the introduction of this deadly virus.
for now, I rest my case.
don't also forget that Wuhan where all these started have long been opened for business, people living their are working freely for their daily activities.

would have been nice if this can be moved to the front page...
Finally, u made me go back to the stats. I just observed something, do u know that of the 111k persons that recovered, 73k are from China (approx 70%) recovery.

meanwhile out of the 430k incidences they have about 81k which is less than 20%.

In other words, China has 20% of cases and 70% of recoveries.

Anyway, it may be explained by the time interval. They are 3months into the virus, while others, like Italy are barely 1 month

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

HIV 1 and 2. / Reasons For Miscarriage / Kanazawa's Study On Black Women Having Higher Testosterone Levels Is Incorrect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.