Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

This Is How To Make Hand Sanitizer At Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is How To Make Hand Sanitizer At Home (289 Views)

How To Make Hand Sanitizer At Home? / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 / Coronavirus: Increase Prices Of Face Mask, Sanitizer and Go To Jail – FG (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Make Hand Sanitizer At Home by iykbethany(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
In my post yesterday I asked how to make hand Sanitizer because I wanted to produce in large quantities and share to poor people in my LGA and some poor hospitals.

I posted the question here on nairaland and also on my Facebook wall but I got lots of interesting response on Facebook so I have decided to share this..

THESE ARE THE THINGS YOU WILL NEED

1. Methylated spirit (about #200- 300)
2. Glycerine ( around #300- 400)
3. Hydrogen peroxide (#200- 300)
4. Big Empty table water bottle
5. Clean Water
6. Tea Spoon
7. Table Spoon
8. Small Cup

METHOD OF PREPARATION FOR 2 BOTTLES OF METHYLATED SPIRIT..

1. Pour the 2 bottles of Methylated Spirit in the empty table water bottle.

2. Add 2 TEA SPOONFUL of glycerine inside

3.. Add 2 TABLE SPOONFUL of hydrogen peroxide

4.. Add 4 CUPS of CLEAN WATER

5. COVER the WATER BOTTLE and SHAKE VERY WELL to MIX all TOGETHER

6. If you want it to smell nice you can add any perfume of your choice.

Your HAND� SANITIZER IS READY.

PLS TAKE NOTE. IF YOU ARE USING 1 BOTTLE OF METHYLATED SPIRIT..

������

Add 1 Tea Spoonful of Glycerine.
1 Table Spoonful of Hydrogen Peroxide and 2 Cups of clean Water

You can add any fragrance of your choice as indicated above.

1 Share

Re: This Is How To Make Hand Sanitizer At Home by iykbethany(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
More pics

(1) (Reply)

LUTH Sends Man Away After Testing Positive To COVD-19 For Lack Of Bed Space / UK Health Secretary Tests Positive For Covid-19 / Coronavirus: A Warning To World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.