Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? (1652 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2020
morning guys,

So this is a quick one i experienced my last and final beating when i was in Jss1, What really happened was I beat-up a boy because he refuse to put uncle in front of my name back then and one way or the other the information got to my dad and i regret ever doing that because the beaten i was given made me forget my age for a moment sef. Anyways when was yours and why ?

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2020
Hehehehe grincheesy
Interesting thread.
We are laughing just reading the headline alone!

Maybe the next person to comment will have something to tell us....

1 Share

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by KaBabs1: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2020
This should be fun grin
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Skyfornia(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2020
Have I ever been beating by my parents? I don't remember...perhaps when I was still a toddler.

But I received beating wella from my immediate elder brother...infact na almost everyday we dey fight until we turn adults.
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by misreal(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2020
I was probably in jss1
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by olamidedivotee(f): 7:04am On Mar 26, 2020
We're waiting
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by NextD18: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2020
I can't just tell because it was a fvckin disgrace.

Then in Jss2, Thought I've grown muscles to be stubborn but my dad proved me otherwise!!

Can't tell the story.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by adewest1999(m): 7:17am On Mar 26, 2020
grin
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by money121(m): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2020
E don tey becoz am also a parent now but if i fuckup now my daddy can still beat me ooo
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by donbachi(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2020
11yrs...someone was inside the toilet,i was so pressed and could not hold it...i ran into the kitchen,brought out a pot and shiit inside...both of dem join hand beat me and shiit no fit catch me for 1week.

6 Likes

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2020
Never beaten by them. My skills in giving excuses and reasons is legendary.

But no matter my excuse and reasons (right or wrong) my uncles dey mend me badly. Dem dey beef say pops n ma no dey beat me.

2day i dey mend there kids and even at that d kids love me no b small

2 Likes

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by 24kmagic: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2020
Lemme book space
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Yustash001(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2020
When I was in SS 2
I left home around 12 and came back at night all because of PES
I was flogged to stupor and the worse is that I left home without informing anyone

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by missimelda01(f): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2020
I think it was my JSS 3 or so, my mom read my diary... She flog shege comot for my body because I had a crush on one boy in my class.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by OlawaleBammie: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2020
I tink its SS1or so,

I wss not living with mg parent, so my guadian sent me and his grandson to farm to goan pluck okra.

On getting ti the farm we did as directed, as we were about coming home we meet my classmate who is also by intimate friend. The guy na Urobo by tribe.

Me: Goddi where u dey go na

Goddi: A wan go check my igere(a woven container used in fishing in a river)

Me: (Me, as u hear fish my eye started roling) ehenn, make we follow go na, but we go colet fish o.

Goddi: No problem na, make we gather go

Ife(the grandson): Boda wale we go late o, remember we stil dey go hawk moimoi for ous

Me: No worry ogbeni, we no go tey, no b just to check igere and colet the fish inside and comeback?

Na so we proceeded, we reach river 1, no much fish. River 2, no much fishes, river 3, we gather some and river 4.

Since we didn't have fone and watch to check tym, we den came home late.... yeeeessssss an there kasala burst.

Mama don vex carry hin moimoi go out as we no gree come home, the okra sef don reduce for river. Hmmm.

Wen we reach home we no fit enter, we come dey peep from the door hole and remember, the more u stay outside the higher the magnitude of ur cane.

After like 2hrs outside, we finally entered, mama sef don sell finish come ous.

Even that 2hrs wey we spend for outside no b say we sidan for one place oo, we go another compound go dey play ball to release the tension on us(we cant kee awasef na)

Na hin oloriebi, carry electric pole wire, lay us down felefele den started ironing our nyash.
Dat day no funny abeg. Dat grandson even packed his clothes claiming he's not leaving with his grandma again.

Cant forget dat daygrin

3 Likes

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2020
Yustash001:
When I was in SS 2
I was flogged to stupor and the worse is that I left home without informing anyone
I get how parents like that reacts, firstly they would panic thinking you re missing when you are now around they would now deal with u

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2020
missimelda01:
I think it was my JSS 3 or so, my mom read my diary... She flog shege comot for my body because I had a crush on one boy in my class.
that time we Don dey toast girls

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2020
Yustash001:
When I was in SS 2
PES was something those days. How I broke the addiction I don't know. I just woke up one morning hating it, and I never played that stuff again.
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
NextD18:
I can't just tell because it was a fvckin disgrace.

Then in Jss2, Thought I've grown muscles to be stubborn but my dad proved me otherwise!!

Can't tell the story.
let's hear your side so we can relate
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Lamanii22(f): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
The last time I got beaten by mom was in primary school.. I was probably 6 years old... She had just finished advising me early in the morning that if I see something on the floor omw to school that I shouldn't pick it oo.... A night before that morning, my dad got us biscuits... So when I hurried down from the bed, I now saw one of the cookies from last night on the floor, I now picked it then threw it in my mouth, coincidentally my mom came in, she was like "ki lo fi si enu e" (what did you put in your mouth)... I couldn't say a thing... The beating was nothing to write home about, I felt my mom hated me.... I cried eehn... And twas a school day...

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Lamanii22(f): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
I tink its SS1or so,

I wss not living with mg parent, so my guadian sent me and his grandson to farm to goan pluck okra.

On getting ti the farm we did as directed, as we were about coming home we meet my classmate who is also by intimate friend. The guy na Urobo by tribe.

Me: Goddi where u dey go na

Goddi: A wan go check my igere(a woven container used in fishing in a river)

Me: (Me, as u hear fish my eye started roling) ehenn, make we follow go na, but we go colet fish o.

Goddi: No problem na, make we gather go

Ife(the grandson): Boda wale we go late o, remember we stil dey go hawk moimoi for ous

Me: No worry ogbeni, we no go tey, no b just to check igere and colet the fish inside and comeback?

Na so we proceeded, we reach river 1, no much fish. River 2, no much fishes, river 3, we gather some and river 4.

Since we didn't have fone and watch to check tym, we den came home late.... yeeeessssss an there kasala burst.

Mama don vex carry hin moimoi go out as we no gree come home, the okra sef don reduce for river. Hmmm.

Wen we reach home we no fit enter, we come dey peep from the door hole and remember, the more u stay outside the higher the magnitude of ur cane.

After like 2hrs outside, we finally entered, mama sef don sell finish come ous.

Even that 2hrs wey we spend for outside no b say we sidan for one place oo, we go another compound go dey play ball to release the tension on us(we cant kee awasef na)

Na hin oloriebi, carry electric pole wire, lay us down felefele den started ironing our nyash.
Dat day no funny abeg. Dat grandson even packed his clothes claiming he's not leaving with his grandma again.

Cant forget dat daygrin

Hahahahahaha.... Soo funnnny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by OlawaleBammie: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hahahahahaha.... Soo funnnny
Lol, wetin ajekpako eye no go see while growing up grin

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Lamanii22(f): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, wetin ajekpako eye no go see while growing up grin

Swears....

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
Lamanii22:
The last time I got beaten by mom was in primary school.. I was probably 6 years old... She had just finished advising me early in the morning that if I see something on the floor omw to school that I shouldn't pick it oo.... A night before that morning, my dad got us biscuits... So when I hurried down from the bed, I now saw one of the cookies from last night on the floor, I now picked it then threw it in my mouth, coincidentally my mom came in, she was like "ki lo fi si enu e" (what did you put in your mouth)... I couldn't say a thing... The beating was nothing to right home about, I felt my mom hated me.... I cried eehn... And twas a school day...
Satan has eaten it

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by OtotoC: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
post=87771490:
Hehehehe grincheesy
Interesting thread.
We are laughing just reading the headline alone!

Maybe the next person to comment will have something to tell us....
[/s]
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by helinues: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
The day I held the cane...He stopped beating me afterwards..

May be SS1
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2020
I can't remember my parents ever beating me
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:
The day I held the cane...He stopped beating me afterwards..

May be SS1
you must have grown taller than him then
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I can't remember my parents ever beating me
it's very rare not to occur except you did not stay in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by helinues: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
YINKS89:
you must have grown taller than him then

No, I was short but the confidence came from nowhere.

He was still beating my elder sister after then.. My henceforth punishment was depriving me of basic needs
Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by ibkayee(f): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
I was a teen, I swore at my mum and my dad descended on me lol

My parents weren’t really the type to get physical to be honest, I don’t even think my youngest siblings have ever been physically disciplined

1 Like

Re: When Last Where You Beaten By Your Parents And Why? by YINKS89(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2020
helinues:

No, I was short but the confidence came from nowhere.

He was still beating my elder sister after then.. My henceforth punishment was depriving me of basic needs
he would be like you stubborn make u no go beat am one day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting My Child From Wedlock Affair / Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? / Bad Manners Girls Display In A Guy's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.