Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Make An Extra 20k With Your Android Phone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make An Extra 20k With Your Android Phone (786 Views)

Make Over 20k With Avidupdate Income Program / Make 5 To 20k With Just 200 Naira In Just One Week / Do You Have An Extra 5k, I'll Help Ypu Make 54k In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make An Extra 20k With Your Android Phone by dannycloud(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2020
i will show you how to make money by using an app, and by providus bank..
this bank is not yet very popular in Nigerian, but they are licensed and qualified by CBN, the bank is known more for it online banking speed all across African, you can send and received money instantly from any Africa countries without charges...
this is the way to make money with the app
first you will download the app register on it, and boom you own an affiliate account, after that process been done...
you will be given your unique link to promote the app, once, you will get 250 naira each on anybody that download and verified the app, and you will also get additional 5k once you refer 10 people to use the app
I don't what to talk much here but if you are interested you can contact me on
https:////2349076488329
for how to register and app downloads link..
once you Register using my link you get 250 naira for free in your app wallet you can decide to cash out to your bank account or buy airtime with it registration is free....
(

(1) (Reply)

Have You Be Scammed In "Legit" Bitcoin Platform Before? Share Your Experience / Free Training :How To Make $500 To $600 A Month Via Affiliate Marketing / Crypto Investors, How Market? LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.