Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 (1265 Views)

FG Bans SSS1, SSS2 Students From Taking External WASSCE, NECO, NABTEB / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by kazzbab(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2020
Hon. Femi, in his words, said:
As a Member, representing Oyo Central Senatorial District at the Nigeria Youth Parliament, I deem it fit to do all within my capacity to support and encourage the deserving youths in any capacity I could. In the light of this, I picked interest in the brilliant teenager in question, especially when I realised she was possibly heading into the league of lots of helpless and financially handicapped brilliant students from unprivileged families.

Olanrewaju Temidayo Breakthrough is a Senior Secondary School Two student of His Majesty Global Schools, Ido, Ibadan, and she is also a trained Fashion Designer, at just 13years!

According to her father, a 35-year old private school teacher, Mr Olanrewaju Wahab, the girl started learning fashion designing against her wish when she was in JSS 2, aged 10 but latter picked an interest in it, at Divine Beauty Fashion Home, Ido, and was due for graduation a years after but her graduation is still delayed till today due to financial reasons. When asked why he had to enroll her for tailoring at that tender age, he said he did that to put her at a safer side since he has no idea how her childhood ambition of becoming a lawyer might possibly go due to financial constraints. She learnt fashion designing at the same time with schooling, and the amazing aspect is, she always come first in her class and was able to learn her skills too within a year simultaneously.

When asked how the girl managed to record such rare success considering her age, Mr Olanrewaju said the little girl was naturally and helplessly exposed to conditions which are beyond her age since she was a child due to a broken home and has determined to make a difference with her godliness, academic and moral excellence, with the assistance from the father who has been singlehandedly taking care of her since the separation, years back.

Olanrewaju Breakthrough, when asked about her future ambition, said she loved to become a lawyer with distinction that will be reckoned with in Nigerian judiciary and a journalist, but would not love to experience a stoppage in her academics as her father was trying his best for her. She has also authored a few books which are also yet to be published.

Mr Olanrewaju latter concluded that his major concern now is getting the girl enrolled in a law school as soon as possible as delaying her admission may do more harm to the girl's ambitions than good, since most Federal Universities peg their admission age at 16 years. Though Private Universities will offer her admission since she would turn 14 before the admission exercise, but due to the financial strength of the father, he thinks the girl's future ambitions might be hanging on a balance.

I hereby call on you the well-meaning Nigerians to come into the aid of this family in any way you could in ensuring this brilliant and innocent girl's ambition of becoming a lawyer is achieved by offering any of financial assistance or outright scholarship or sponsoring her and I am very sure she too will give back to the society when the time is right.

For whatever further information you may require, Mr Olanrewaju could be reached on 08026168642.

By assisting future Barrister and OAP Olanrewaju Temidayo Breakthrough, other students and pupils too will be encouraged to continue giving a top priority to their studies irrespective of their family background.

Signed:
Hon. Prince Olufemi Adeyemi (Member Nigerian Youth Parliament, representing Oyo Central Senatorial District, Ibadan).
Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by Edopesin: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Mediocrity grin grin
Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by Olunmercy56(f): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2020
Good child.. I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:00am On Mar 27, 2020
Serious mediocrity there are many of us with our 285,300,330 wey no see admission. 220 is not enough to get help although it is not a yard stick for her to become a great lawyer , she just need over 250 people will help her .

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by Johnson225(m): 4:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Serious mediocrity there are many of us with our 285,300,330 wey no see admission because of self centred individuals like dis

What do you mean she's self centered? She's not the cause of your problems bro.
Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Johnson225:

What do you mean she's self centered? She's not the cause of your problems bro.

I weak oo grin

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Na score be that I wrote my first jamb ss2 was 16 i had 253 Anybody notice me Admission sef i no get
Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by mdan(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Onebottle:
Na score be that
I wrote my first jamb ss2 was 16 i had 253
Anybody notice me
Admission sef i no get

This is a 13 year old girl young man ..
You were 16 then ..... A 3 years difference

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2020
mdan:

This is a 13 year old girl young man ..
You were 16 then ..... A 3 years difference
Oga, 220 is too poor. No matter the age. She is 13, not 7.
Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by Exodora: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Stupid country a 13 year scored 220 we will not have peace.
While a 9 year old is some where making his country proud by working with Google here you are disgracing this nation by a mere 220 score.
Nigeria should be ashamed of herself by now as a nation .
Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by mdan(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Squillaci:

Oga, 220 is too poor. No matter the age. She is 13, not 7.

Quite hilarious.....
Well you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine....... shalom
Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by ayosamtunde(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2020
My daughter also wrote this year jamb at 13.she is in ss3 preparing for waec .she is the best in her set.In fact she won a year scholarship in her school when she was in ss2.we tried to discourage her from registering for this year jamb based on her age but she insisted that it will be good for her to just have the experience.when the result came out, she scored 250 with little or no preparation for the exam.so things are changing so fast because i remembered that i started secondary school back then at 12 yrs old .

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by kazzbab(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Serious mediocrity there are many of us with our 285,300,330 wey no see admission. 220 is not enough to get help although it is not a yard stick for her to become a great lawyer , she just need over 250 people will help her .
Well, it might not look a great deal, but when you consider her age and class, you'll want to have a rethink she actually worth being celebrated.

Did you make your 285, 300,330 at age 13 in SS2, or at age 26 (13 times 2) in SS3 with 5 years post secondary school experience?
Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by kazzbab(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Exodora:
Stupid country a 13 year scored 220 we will not have peace.
While a 9 year old is some where making his country proud by working with Google here you are disgracing this nation by a mere 220 score.
Nigeria should be ashamed of herself by now as a nation .
Have you for once written the exam before? Let's know your score and the age you were.
Re: Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2020
kazzbab:

Well, it might not look a great deal, but when you consider her age and class, you'll want to have a rethink she actually worth being celebrated.

Did you make your 285, 300,330 at age 13 in SS2, or at age 26 (13 times 2) in SS3 with 5 years post secondary school experience?
She really just need a bit of praise and help

(1) (Reply)

Does Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Offer Law / Which School In The UK Accept Installmental Tuition Fee For Masters / 100 Level Student Expelled After His Coursemate Reported Him For Cheating In Exa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.