Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients (1752 Views)

Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Courier received, thanks. CYM copied.
MuttleyLaff:
CYM, lol.
PS: I enjoyed saying and using CYM, lol. Royalties is in the post. Courier delivered, lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients by Zodiac61(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
profolaolu:
Pastor Kumuyi is a man of integrity not an attention seeker or miracle peddler
Contradiction in terms.
There is no man of integrity amongst pastors.
They are all attention seekers and false miracle peddlers.
Con men all.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Zodiac61:

Contradiction in terms.
There is no man of integrity amongst pastors.
They are all attention seekers and false miracle peddlers.
Con men all.
I am bewildered at your frustration, bitterness and delusion, probably you are ignorant about the Pastor we are talking about here, at least you will keep your mouth shut or next time connect your brain to your hand before typing like a mentally unstable fellow. You are despicably irritating.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients by lottomkyes200: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
E for pain me say e want start with Abba man wey we dey wait make him rest well.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients by geoworldedu: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2020
lottomkyes200:
E for pain me say e want start with Abba man wey we dey wait make him rest well.
Mark my words, Abba Kyari will not die because our God has sent Pastor Kumuyi to cure him.
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients by geoworldedu: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Good news
Re: Pastor W.F Kumuyi Has Eventually Agreed To Visit And Cure Corona Virus Patients by geoworldedu: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Go Kumuyi, you are the only chosen one of God. U are holy, go and cure Coro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Winners Chapel's Bishop Mike Afolabi Is Dead / Origin Of Trinity - Reno Omokri (pics) / Church And Football - Is It In Fact The Same Feeling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.