Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Get Your Phone Set For Unlimited surfing {no Codes Required} - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Get Your Phone Set For Unlimited surfing {no Codes Required} (1202 Views)

√√ Huawei Old/New Modem Unlocking Codes Request [ ONLY HERE ] / Mtn Magic Sim For Unlimited Browsing / Fastest Internet Service For Unlimited Download In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Phone Set For Unlimited surfing {no Codes Required} by Winnerslfc(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2010
Hey guys,
the power of knowledge still rules in this country. And i am here to demonstrate that fact.
If you enjoy surfing the net on your phone but often limited by lack of recharge cards or perhaps the frequent change/blocking of our cheat codes, i can say the hour of freedom is here.
I can configure your SIM and further guide you on how to browse with it for free without any code because everything is controlled from my system. And the mobile operators can't do anything about it because any attempt may affect over 80% of even those who pay for their internet connections. {atleast MTN tried it and now, they have given up.}.
THE COST

I am giving out this service for just N500 only. For now.
[center]MODUS-OPERANDI[/center]
1, You text me your number and email via 07025214268
2, You pay your owo/ego/kwudi via bank or recharge PIN {PINS may bring the cost to N600}.
3, I configure your SIM and email you some instructions.
4, Oya! Start browsing gratis.
For now, this service is only available to ETISALAT subscribers You don't have that? go get one. This is simply because when it comes to browsing the net, they are the fastest.
This service works best on Nokia phones. And it does not support downloads of any application except pics for now.
for those that love musics/videos, your subscription qualifies you for a guide on how and where to download all kinds of music/videos/games with just 3N {this may not work in all phones}.
[b]NOTE
: if you think this is not true, please forget it because i don't have time to argue.
Re: Get Your Phone Set For Unlimited surfing {no Codes Required} by remmydada(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
thief ole scamer u better look for another source of income
Re: Get Your Phone Set For Unlimited surfing {no Codes Required} by Gbengaslc: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2011
Thief we no be mumu
Re: Get Your Phone Set For Unlimited surfing {no Codes Required} by Winnerslfc(m): 1:06am On Jan 02, 2011
Seriously, i am not in the mood to argue with anyone now but i must thank you both for replying. It is sad to find that some unscrupulous folks have bastardised the image of the good ones here on Nl. It is sad to find that today, everyone who advertises anything on Nl is seen as a scammer.
If i say your posts didn't offend me, i am lying but not to worry, i would have also thought the same way considering the influx of scams on Nl. I would have however bridled my tongue so that i don't abuse the wrong person.
Personally, i expected these kinds of replies from some people. So i am currently trying to figure out a way of gaining your trusts on this if you really need it.
I have considered giving out the service to people before collecting a dime from them but i trust Nigerians. With our attitude, most of us may not want to pay even after confirming it.
So how do i clear myself because i hate being misunderstood {u can suggest please}.
@remmvdada,
Though u wrongly abused me, but for being the first to reply, i'll give you this service for free on a request that you correct your wrong impressions here after confirming the service. Please drop your number and email here.
Happy New Year To All.
Re: Get Your Phone Set For Unlimited surfing {no Codes Required} by emynem05(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2011
dis is my number 08098517553 emynem05@yahoo.co.uk configure mine and i will help u spread d news not only on nairaland i hav friends here dat want it. I hav told them dey r interested but no proof.
Re: Get Your Phone Set For Unlimited surfing {no Codes Required} by Winnerslfc(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2011
emynem05:

dis is my number 08098517553 emynem05@yahoo.co.uk configure mine and i will help u spread d news not only on nairaland i hav friends here dat want it. I hav told them dey r interested but no proof.
But i can't remember telling anyone that i need advertisers. I only offered to help the first responder though he insulted me. So if you or your friends need proof, all i can say is: i am a well known person on the internet, atleast you can look up my email {salisfelix@yahoo.com} or my name {Felix Silas} on facebook, twitter etc or just google it to see for yourself.
considering my person on the net, i wouldn't go offline forever or compromise my intergrity because of YOUR 500/600 Hope you got that?

(1) (Reply)

Steps to Wipe Out Virus From Your PC Without An Antivirus / Price Of Hp 550 Laptop Screen / How To Choose The Right Laptop When Shopping On Konga Or Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.