Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Bwari Area Council Needs Sensitization On COVID 19 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bwari Area Council Needs Sensitization On COVID 19 (203 Views)

For Peter Obi - PVC Solidarity Fitness And Road Walk Sensitization [photos & Vid / Voters Registration; Ede North Area Council Boss Tour Wards. / The Bonified Esu Of Bwari Chiefdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bwari Area Council Needs Sensitization On COVID 19 by Bianda24: 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
With the rate at which covid 19 is going in Nigeria, I think if care is not taken, we will find ourselves in a mess. Despite government lip service directive, some inhabitants of Bwari Area Council in the FCT went about their business as if they don't listen to news or are not aware of the pandemic.

Bwari market was filled to the brim today, market men and women were selling their wares and people are not using any protective gear except a few people who used face mask and hand gloves. No sanitizer anywhere in the market and people are coughing and sneezing arbitrarily.

I said to myself " are these people not aware of the happenstances in the country". My reason is that if these people continue to be non challant and the epidemic finds its way into Bwari market in the FCT, it will be worst than Lombardy in Italy.

I therefore call on the chairman of Bwari area council and other stakeholders in the vicinity to enlighten the populace on the need to be proactive in the face of this looming pandemic.

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari / Standard & Poors Downgrades Nigeria, Nigeria Attains Junk Status! / Best Inverter Inverter/solar Installer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.