Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,378 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today (785 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 5:08am On Mar 27, 2020
Relax everyone. God will work in a mysterious way today. The dick of God will drop the Coronavirus vaccine like a pipette dropping chemicals into the test tubes, in drops and in excess. Like sperm that pours out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by orisa37: 5:55am On Mar 27, 2020
Oh YES. HALLELUJAH.

EMMANUEL GOD WITH US.

1 Like

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Yese dick of God is with us
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2020
The vaccine has dropped by faith. Receive your cure by faith!!
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Have faith, the dicck of God has dropped the vaccine, we have to wait for its manifestations.
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
geoworldedu:
Relax everyone. God will work in a mysterious way today. The dick of God will drop the Coronavirus vaccine like a pipette dropping chemicals into the test tubes, in drops and in excess. Like sperm that pours out.
Amen! Qu'il en soit ainsi.
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
My hope is built on nothing else than Jesus dicck and righteous mess.
I cannot suck his dicck alone but call on all my friends and foe.

On Christ God's solid dicck I stand, all other diccks are stinking bad, all other diccks are stinking bad (Song by Yahwehpenis) grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hungry atheists

Jesus is Lord!

Deal with that

1 Like

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by festwiz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Hungry atheists

Jesus is Lord!

Deal with that

Coronavirus is lord. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
festwiz:

Your lord
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by masterP042(m): 4:32am On Apr 17, 2020
geoworldedu:

On Christ God's solid dicck I stand, all other diccks are stinking bad, all other diccks are stinking bad (Song by Yahwehpenis) grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by johnw47: 2:38am On Apr 18, 2020
geoworldedu:

geo-poofo

you perverted queers-cats glory in your unnatural sexual ways
it's at the forefront of your minds, the main thing you talk about

it's a sign of the times that we live in:

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another;
men with men working that which is unseemly,
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
johnw47:

geo-poofo

you perverted queers-cats glory in your unnatural sexual ways
it's at the forefront of your minds, the main thing you talk about

it's a sign of the times that we live in:

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another;
men with men working that which is unseemly,
I didn't compose the song o. It was one of Yahwehpenis' statements before he was banned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by johnw47: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
geoworldedu:
I didn't compose the song o. It was one of Yahwehpenis' statements before he was banned.

geo-poofo

i was showing how you perverted queers-cats love to talk about your un-natural sex acts
and how it's at the forefront of your minds, the main thing you talk about

geoworldedu:

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by Mizik(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
festwiz:

grin

3 Likes

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2020
festwiz:

Yes o. It's taking God thousands of years to convert all souls and it seems the devil is winning the battle sef, but COVID-19 changed the world within few months.
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by DASKACE(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Coming from a morally debased mind who heart has been sneered with iron. We all know that Satan and his demons has already been condemned because they fell at their immortal state. Mankind has an advantage over these entities because they can always make it right with their creator while they still exist in time.

A discerning mind already knows perfectly that COVID-19 was manufactured from the pit of hell by Satan and his cohorts to torment mankind. No wonder my bible tells me in:

I John 3:8: for this purpose was the Son of man (Jesus Christ) was made manifest that he might destroy the works of the devil..

Take this back to your master the devil that we of the faith are not killable by COVID-19 because our life is his in Christ Jesus.

Keep up with those schemes of yours cos your days are already numbered.
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2020
DASKACE:
Coming from a morally debased mind who heart has been sneered with iron. We all know that Satan and his demons has already been condemned because they fell at their immortal state. Mankind has an advantage over these entities because they can always make it right with their creator while they still exist in time.

A discerning mind already knows perfectly that COVID-19 was manufactured from the pit of hell by Satan and his cohorts to torment mankind. No wonder my bible tells me in:

I John 3:8: for this purpose was the Son of man (Jesus Christ) was made manifest that he might destroy the works of the devil..

Take this back to your master the devil that we of the faith are not killable by COVID-19 because our life is his in Christ Jesus.

Keep up with those schemes of yours cos your days are already numbered.

It's the truth. Just accept the fact and move on.

1 Like

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by HeavenlyHolines(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
If you like write textbooks against God that wouldn't change who God is. He has told us that people like ur type will arise which he called Antichrist. So we r not perturbed. For the fact that u don't believe in him,wouldn't make him change his nature. Whichever way he use to control d world doesn't concern you because he is d maker n d creator of all. An employee doesn't tell the employer what to do. IPhone, Tecno,Infinix, Samsung etc products wouldn't tell the producers how to make them. They produce at their will. As Christians, we know this is not our final place n since he has promise us a place either by rapture or death in which ever come it may come,we are OK because his thoughts towards us is of peace n not of evil to give us a better end. Brethren, what shall separate us from d love of Christ? Corona virus, malaria,accident, war,hunger etc in all these things we r more than conqueror because greater is He that is in me than him that is in the world. I am born of God, filled with the spirit of God and I am on my way to Heaven. Shalom
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
If you like write textbooks against God that wouldn't change who God is. He has told us that people like ur type will arise which he called Antichrist. So we r not perturbed. For the fact that u don't believe in him,wouldn't make him change his nature. Whichever way he use to control d world doesn't concern you because he is d maker n d creator of all. An employee doesn't tell the employer what to do. IPhone, Tecno,Infinix, Samsung etc products wouldn't tell the producers how to make them. They produce at their will. As Christians, we know this is not our final place n since he has promise us a place either by rapture or death in which ever come it may come,we are OK because his thoughts towards us is of peace n not of evil to give us a better end. Brethren, what shall separate us from d love of Christ? Corona virus, malaria,accident, war,hunger etc in all these things we r more than conqueror because greater is He that is in me than him that is in the world. I am born of God, filled with the spirit of God and I am on my way to Heaven. Shalom
Following my thread everywhere I go grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by GodSaklek(m): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
geoworldedu:
Following my thread everywhere I go grin

He's your dog gifted unto you to guide u everywhere you go like MTN advert slogan, so he's your cross,carry it grin

2 Likes

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by GodSaklek(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
geoworldedu:
Yes o. It's taking God thousands of years to convert all souls and it seems the devil is winning the battle sef, but COVID-19 changed the world within few months.

rtdCivilservant only active most in romance section of Nairaland,the guy must be a good masturbator, people should please check his profile below, he love to pretend a lot grin.. He will come here to form bishop

Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2020
grin grin
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 11:17am On Apr 23, 2020
God's dicck did not drop the coro cure yet because it's having erectile dysfunction currently
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
God needs a cure for his erectile dysfunction
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by Perfectbeing(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Where sin abound, the grace of God did much more abound.
The grace of God is where sin ith your spirit. Peace..
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by kingemris(m): 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
You should stop fooling yourself and know that blasphemy is a sin.

geoworldedu:
Re: The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today by geoworldedu: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2020
kingemris:
You should stop fooling yourself and know that blasphemy is a sin.

You are the one fooling yourself, not me. If blasphemy is a sin, what is my own business with sin? I'm only doing what humans do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Olukoya: Maureen Badejo, Confess To Your Witchcrafts Of Lies, Deception / “youths Will Invade Your Church If Trump Wins”— Reactions After TB Joshua Predic / Covid 19 Is A New World Order Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.