Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

iPhone X, XS Max and XR: How Much Is iPhone X, XS Max and XR In Nigeria (prices) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / iPhone X, XS Max and XR: How Much Is iPhone X, XS Max and XR In Nigeria (prices) (3143 Views)

Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR / How Much Is Iphone 7 Charging Port/duct Connector / Iphone X ,xs , Xs Max On Sales!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

iPhone X, XS Max and XR: How Much Is iPhone X, XS Max and XR In Nigeria (prices) by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2020
iPhone X, XS Max and XR: how much is iphone X, XS Max and XR in Nigeria (wholesale prices, specifications and features)

The iPhone X was launched in 2017, while, iPhone XS, XR and XS Max were the new iPhones to be launched in 2018.

The iPhone XS comes with a Super Retina, OLED screen that measures 5.8 inches and has a resolution of 2436 x 1125 pixels.

What are the key specs?

Meanwhile, before we go into further details, to get the iPhone X, XS Max or XR for yourself at the wholesale price, please kindly feel free to. We also welcome you to visit our physical store location or you can still choose to request for home delivery.

Key Specifications for the iPhone XS and XS Max

~ CPU: A12 Bionic.
~ Storage: Up to 512GB (for both)
~ Memory: 4GB (both)
~ Screen size: 5.8-inches, 6.5-inches (Max)
~ Resolution: 2,436 x 1,125, 2,688 x 1,242 (Max)
~ Connectivity: Bluetooth, NFC.
~ Batttery: 2,658 mAh, 3,174 mAh (Max)
~ Operating system: iOS 12

Is the iPhone X or XR better?

Both phones are a good choice to get, no one can be said to be better than the other. But the slight difference could be in the pixel density. The iPhone X has a pixel density of 458 pixels per inch compared to 326ppi on the iPhone XR.

The same also goes with the iPhone 6 Plus’ display, it’s sharper than the iPhone XR, it has a density of 401ppi.

Why is iPhone XR cheaper?

I would say that cheaper iPhones are usually better choice. The iPhone XR comes with a screen resolution less than 1080p, while, the bezels are thicker than on most other iPhones with an edge-to-edge displays. And also the display is an LCD instead of an OLED.

So we can say a little bit that the iPhone XR is lack just in some way. That makes it cheaper and it’s still a great value.

Should I get XR or XS?

Closely looking at it, I’d say that the iPhone XS display is significantly better-looking than the iPhone XR. The iPhone S comes with a “Super Retina” OLED screen, while, the iPhone XR comes with a “Liquid Crystal” LCD screen.

Is iPhone XR waterproof?

Please keep in mind that there is a difference between water resistance and waterproof.

The iPhone XR and XS are not waterproof but they are water resistance smart phones. And you can always take them for a swim without being too concerned (even in salt water). According to what Apple says, the iPhone R can survive a dip into 1 meter of water (i.e 3 feet) for 30 minutes. This meets the IP67 standard.

How Much Is iPhone X in Nigeria price?

The iPhone X is made available in two (2) different memory sizes: 64GB (retail price starting at 271,000) and 256GB (retail price starting at 290,000). Feel free to contact us to make inquiries for the wholesale price.

Meanwhile, before we go into further details, to get the iPhone X, XS Max or XR for yourself at the wholesale price, please kindly feel free to . We also welcome you to visit our physical store location or you can still choose to request for home delivery.

Is iPhone XR worth buying?

Sure, why not!

The iPhone XR is a great phone, comes with great hardware and great software.

But if you already have iPhone X, then, I would say that you should just stick with the iPhone X. why?

From iPhone X to XR is a step-down because you will trade the OLED display for an LCD and two (2) rear cameras for just one (1). So it’s best you stick with the iPhone X.

Or if you seriously decide to make a change, then, you can consider going for something higher.

In my next update, we would be answering these few questions:

~ Which iPhone has the best battery life?
~ Can iPhone XR take pictures underwater?
~ How Much Is iPhone 11 in Nigeria money?
~ How much is iPhone 6 now?
~ Why is iPhone 11 cheaper than Xs?
~ Does iPhone XR have fingerprint?
~ What iPhone is waterproof?
~ What do I do if I dropped my iPhone in water XR?

iPhone X, XS Max and XR: how much is iphone X, XS Max and XR in Nigeria (wholesale prices, specifications and features)

Re: iPhone X, XS Max and XR: How Much Is iPhone X, XS Max and XR In Nigeria (prices) by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2020
We are still available. Feel free to contact us.
Re: iPhone X, XS Max and XR: How Much Is iPhone X, XS Max and XR In Nigeria (prices) by eyems: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Red Nokia E63 For Sale @ N12k / Red,white Curve 3g 9300,and Bold 3 For Sale Price Affordable And Considerate. / Blackberry Tour (9630) 3g For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.