Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! (3514 Views)

$220/day Using Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator / $220/day Using Systematic Pips Terminator (SPT) Forex Indicator / How I Made $120+ On Quora, You Make It Using This Short Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2020
Welcome. Will be doing a follow-up guide on making or building an online business on Quora. For obvious reasons some of us may not know the strength of Quora as a platform that you can build an online business on.

Well, Quora, as we know, is a place to gain and share knowledge. It’s a platform to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the world.

As of the time of writing, Quora stands #70 in the world of top-ranking sites, with 400+ millions of readers.

How can you build an online business on Quora?

Become an authority. Engage the platform as your personal business – your own website and you will see the dividend of it. How can you do this?
You can drive traffic to your blog, YouTube channel and affiliate sales.

While I shall talk more about it, the point is, DO NOT SPAM the platform.

Here’s why you shouldn't spam on sites like Quora.
Remember Yahoo Answers? Remember Ask? These sites used to rank instantly on 1st page. People spammed so much you can't even find those sites anymore. Be smart and you'll earn long term money.

Here is my current affiliate stand with Impact Radius. (Attached)

While Quora is not a quick money rich scheme, the good thing is you do not have to build your own blog – the platform is open to all, all you need to do is make sense of it and win.

How I use Quora?
#1. Affiliate marketing...and others. (See image #3.) It's my 2nd traffic source for impact radius.

This is so cool because not only Nigerians are there. In fact the top countries there are the USA, Australia, Canada, India and more.

Baseline: you can use this period and build a good online business now everyone is home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMBdI--1anQ

You’re free to ask your questions. I shall continue the follow-up.

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by helpsomeone: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2020
IsuaWP:
Welcome. Will be doing a follow-up guide on making or building an online business on Quora. For obvious reasons some of us may not know the strength of Quora as a platform that you can build an online business on.

Well, Quora, as we know, is a place to gain and share knowledge. It’s a platform to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the world.

As of the time of writing, Quora stands #70 in the world of top-ranking sites, with 400+ millions of readers.

How can you build an online business on Quora?

Become an authority. Engage the platform as your personal business – your own website and you will see the dividend of it. How can you do this?
You can drive traffic to your blog, YouTube channel and affiliate sales.

While I shall talk more about it, the point is, DO NOT SPAM the platform.

Here’s why you shouldn't spam on sites like Quora.
Remember Yahoo Answers? Remember Ask? These sites used to rank instantly on 1st page. People spammed so much you can't even find those sites anymore. Be smart and you'll earn long term money.

Here is my current affiliate stand with Impact Radius. (Attached)

While Quora is not a quick money rich scheme, the good thing is you do not have to build your own blog – the platform is open to all, all you need to do is make sense of it and win.

How I use Quora?
#1. Affiliate marketing...and others. (See image #3.) It's my 2nd traffic source for impact radius.

This is so cool because not only Nigerians are there. In fact the top countries there are the USA, Australia, Canada, India and more.

Baseline: you can use this period and build a good online business now everyone is home.

You’re free to ask your questions. I shall continue the follow-up.

. Good. I am part of the forum
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2020
That is great. I shall be showing how to make money off here. All someone needs is the right approach + taking action.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Valueson: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
Following. Waiting for the next update.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
Sure, the next lesson will drive in more insights. You can follow the thread if you want.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by TravelNomads: 2:14am On Mar 28, 2020
Please share more light on impact radius and how we can use quota to promote affiliate offers.

Tried to search for impact radius but it's a bit confusing

1 Like

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2020
Day 2. 500$ A MONTH PASSIVE WITH QUORA

You can make $500 with Quora Partner Program

While I use Quora for Affiliate marketing, Blog Growth, and Youtube growth, you can still make money via their PG. Here is it.

Being a quora partner lets you make money off of asking questions on their platform.

Yes Just By Asking Questions. When invited, all you have to do is use the app and type in a couple of questions here and there throughout the day.

If you ask good questions that get lots of views(ad impressions) you make a percentage of their ad profits.

SideNote: Quora stated in their partner email that some of their highest paid partners are making $1,000 to $5,000 a month

STRATEGY TO 500$ A MONTH PASSIVE.

#1. Ask 5 questions a day to eventually get to 1000 quality questions all together I believe an amount of that many questions will generate enough monthly views to accrue 500$ a month

#2. Possibly use the profits to hire a Virtual Assistance to ask questions, 10 to 20 a day or more.

#3. Play the long game 10,000 questions within the next 5 years.

Welcome... You'll learn more on QMM.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by bemagnify: 5:34am On Mar 30, 2020
IsuaWP:
Day 2. 500$ A MONTH PASSIVE WITH QUORA

You can make $500 with Quora Partner Program

While I use Quora for Affiliate marketing, Blog Growth, and Youtube growth, you can still make money via their PG. Here is it.

Being a quora partner lets you make money off of asking questions on their platform.

Yes Just By Asking Questions. When invited, all you have to do is use the app and type in a couple of questions here and there throughout the day.

If you ask good questions that get lots of views(ad impressions) you make a percentage of their ad profits.

SideNote: Quora stated in their partner email that some of their highest paid partners are making $1,000 to $5,000 a month

STRATEGY TO 500$ A MONTH PASSIVE.

#1. Ask 5 questions a day to eventually get to 1000 quality questions all together I believe an amount of that many questions will generate enough monthly views to accrue 500$ a month

#2. Possibly use the profits to hire a Virtual Assistance to ask questions, 10 to 20 a day or more.

#3. Play the long game 10,000 questions within the next 5 years.

Welcome... You'll learn more on QMM.

1. How do you get paid?

2. When can you cash out?

3. What is the minimum pay out?

4. Do I need to register as a Nigerian?

5. Is Nigeria and the USA rated equal on the platform?

6. Give example of a question that will attract comments?

7. What if you asked a question and unknown to you the question has been asked before?

8. What is the downside of the platform?

Please respond

1 Like

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
I will respond to you. I am working behind the scene
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Dollywood(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Following
I hope we'll have to benefit from it.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Based on your questions...

What is Quora Partner Program?

You ask questions on Quora to get paid. The questions you see asked on Quora, people get paid to ask them.

1. How do you get paid?
In dollars. You will surely need a PayPal account unless you choose cheque.

2. When can you cash out?
As far as you reach the threshold or leave it and take per $100

3. What is the minimum payout?
Not cleary stated, but you can always follow their policy page.

4. Do I need to register as a Nigerian?
All countries are accepted.

5. Is Nigeria and the USA rated equally on the platform?
I don't get you here.

6. Give an example of a question that will attract comments?
Controversial questions. We see topics on NL that attract comments all the time. You can test that out

7. What if you asked a question and unknown to you the question has been asked before?
I don't get you here.

8. What is the downside of the platform?
I don't think any except the payment might be modified - if there is a need.

While you can learn more about making money on Quora, the thing is, you need luck or blackhat method at times to be accepted to the Quora Partner program.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by crackclap: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Okay. What of the Bonuses. Does this PayPal work for the partner program?
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Valueson: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
My friends talked about the Partner program. Its profitable but not easy to join.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
#1. Yes, the bonus details how to get a verified Paypal account.

#2. Yes, at times they select on random, but you can check out the details using the link above.

The key thing about Quora PP is, ask engaging questions. For instance, you can follow President Donald Trump on Twitter and swipe his tweets for Quora That way, you can build something meaningful with followership which makes you a lot of money at the end of the day.

When once you get accepted, verify your Quora PP account and get started. wink

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Valueson: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Okay. Will chck it out.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
DAY 4 on Quora Earnings

Apart from the rest of the strategies we've discussed, you can also earn from Quora using a simple method. THE use of link shorteners.

How it works

#1. Get a referral link you want to use on your answers on Quora and shorten it.

#2. I recommend you use Cutearn or you can use any other one you know best.

#3. Shorten the link and get the new link.

#4. Go to your niche on Quora and look for questions with 4+follows

#5. Answer them and reference the link - your shortened link.

Each time they click on it you earn some money.

For Cutearn, it is $50 for Tier one countries. You can check out other countries in Tier A to B.

That is it for today. smiley

In case you need a comprehensive guide, check out day 2 follow up.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Isuachrist: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Great stuff. Your results are convincing. I will try it out.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by ashkoncepts: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice info,
Keep it up bro.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by caddylac(m): 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice info
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 06, 2020
Following
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Thanks. More updates coming.

Meanwhile, you can check out the whole blueprint on how to make money ion Quora - https://isuawealthyplace.com.ng/qrim/

Next, I shall talk about the tip-beats of winning with Quora.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Valueson: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nice. Like them bonuses.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Day 5: Signing up for hot niches to make money

Now, when you would have applied all the steps above, and most importantly built your authority profile, you can go ahead and sign up for top affiliate programs. If you are targeting Nigerian niches, then Jumia and Konga would be your starting depending on your niche.

However, another way to filter out Aff. Programs is by entering this - niche:affiliate programs on Google.

Here is one example in the Health Niche. Enter Health for the result - health:affiliate programs

When you're done. Go ahead and sign up, get your affiliate links, then, embed some of them in your profile. And of course, you can shorten them if they're too ugly. You can use a site like Bitdotly or cutearn to shorten them.

The essence? When you give good answers, users will click on your profile and check out what more you've got. If 1,000 check out, there is a possibility 25 will check it out, and you can make 1 sale out of that. Now, it can be more or nothing at all.

And of course, you will only prove this wrong if you take action and see. cool

You can get more advanced steps here - https://isuawealthyplace.com/make-money-with-quora/

Drop your questions if you have one. #Happy day. wink

Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Isuachrist: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Okay, nice. Maybe I will get the advanced guide and see all.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Okay, let me know how it is. thanks.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Op thanks for Your Free Give God bless You,one Thing I Notice On Link shortening is That People Don't like Continuing once the link They click Redirect Them To Another page and Show Them Something different
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
OKay, that is why you need a credible tool for it. I like Bitly or Cuteearn, they're both amazing...
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Let me know if you have any questions
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by AIT1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you OP.

My questions:

1. Which affiliate program are you into or can you recommend with great returns?

2. Can you tell us more about the Impact Radius?

3. I have an account with Quota before, do I need to open a fresh account to try the QPP?

Thank you. God Bless
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2020
1. Which affiliate program are you into or can you recommend with great returns?
I have listed over 2,000 affiliate programs for you - those that contain all countries of the world. Nevertheless, for a small list you can check out these 100+

What do you want to know, please? Just let me know in case the info can't be related in public - based on their terms

3. I have an account with Quota before, do I need to open a fresh account to try the QPP?
No, you don't need it.

Check out the advanced steps should you need more info on it.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
IsuaWP:

I have listed over 2,000 affiliate programs for you - those that contain all countries of the world. Nevertheless, for a small list you can check out these 100+

What do you want to know, please? Just let me know in case the info can't be related in public - based on their terms

No, you don't need it.

Check out the advanced steps should you need more info on it.

Nice one OP...

I never knew someone could earn with Quota.
Re: How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! by IsuaWP: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Yes, you can make money with it even as a freelancer.

Check out the link on Day 5 for details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ghw Truly The Owners Of Rocheep?? / Nairaland On The Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE): A Good Idea? / How To Start Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.