Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What To Learn As An App Developer, How To Learn It Fast And Effectively - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What To Learn As An App Developer, How To Learn It Fast And Effectively (1166 Views)

How To Download 1688 App And Install On Android, Iphone Fast And Easy 2022 / What To Learn As A Newbie Developer,and How To Learn It Fast And Effectively / It's Compovine Easter Promo! Get It Fast, With Absolute Peace Of Mind + Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Learn As An App Developer, How To Learn It Fast And Effectively by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Hello guys, hope u are staying indoors and safe.
Am actually beginning another day of self confinement due to the covid-19 scare, I hope this ends soon, bcus its driving me nuts just to sit at home and not move out to the mall,cms ,elegushi or computer village...

Back to the post..

This is an appraisal post to the one I posted last night "What To Learn As A Newbie Developer,and How To Learn It Fast And Effectively"

But in this post I will be talking more about mobile app development.

When learning mobile app development, u must focus on ure user experience and interface....
U may say "its only mobile now" it may be also dat...but u must put into consideration
Your audience and does outside u're audience... I.e " the stumble upons".

Should also have ground in basic animation, ux and UI design its very important to be able to illustrate your ideas to ure clients even b4 u start development.
So....
1.FIRST LEARN URE UX AND UI...(FIGMA AND SKETCHER)
y
Two weeks is enough to do these...I personally like figma bcus u can easily animate slides and give it life... InDesign is also very good...for does ADOBE FANS..

2. LEARN JAVA B4 ANYTHING ELSE
B4 going cross platform or learning how to build hybrid apps, learn good old java.
Java would help u understand the basics of android development, it will help u understand OOP perfectly and believe me u really need a grounded knowledge of oop programming to be a good app developer.
The community for java for Android is amazing... even the tutorial videos are everywhere... besides d official IDE ( android studio) still recognizes java as BABA...Doe it may have kids beta off Dan itself.
If u have learned ux and UI design u will already have ideas to work with when u eventually start learning Android..

And besides u can work as a ux and UI designer..�
Note: LEARN TO EMULATE URE APPS ON OTHER PLACES OTHER THAN THE ANDROID STUDIO VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT, EXPERIMENT ON BLUESTACKS,AND URE ANDROID PHONE (don't worry it won't spoil lol)..THIS WILL ENABLE U DEVELOP AND TEST APPS ON OTHER IDE's OTHER DAN ANDROID STUDIO...IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TI BE DYNAMIC.

3.AFTER LEARNING JAVA MOVE ON TO KOTLIN or C#(for does that want to go into game development)
Kotlin is the first son of java...
It will make ure life easier and If u know java , Kotlin won't take u 2weeks to learn..
C# on the other hand helps u to understand steps and sequencing...it is especially useful to does dat are going to be based on creating games, streaming apps or apps that requires speed,adaptiveness and front end control.
Also master firebase integration with Des platforms..

3.RESEARCH ,LEARN AND MASTER THE USE OF APIS ...
Wen I mean apis I mean apis both paid and free... ACCUMULATE THESE KNOWLEDGE OR YOU WILL UNDERCHARGE YOUR CLIENTS.
For your own good...

4.LEARN DART (FLUTTER) B4 JAVASCRIPT (REACT NATIVE).

omooo Don't be decieved dart is easierrr to understand Dan JavaScript...Asin javascript on react is really challenging for a person with an Android background ( some people will be in disagreement)
But javascript and browser is kind of hard to adapt to compared to an inbuilt compiler...even doe node.js makes everything easier...d initial process will scatter u're brain...If u have learned javascript already... kudos..!!

Dart is actually a more appy like language....and besides javascript may distract u to learn webdevelopment which is very bad...so if u want to learn the two..
LEARN DART FIRST B4 JAVASCRIPT AND THANK ME LATER.
At this stage.. visual studio code comes in very handy..den u emulate on ure phone or u use bluestacks...cus I don't think android studio...has a much ease for dart and javascript as VSC...

5. U may choose to learn c++. Added to it or elixir (I personally recommend dis). the above languages help u to build more on external engines and dey pay well..

BUT IN ALL JAVA IS EASY, KOTLIN IS EASIER, FLUTTER IS EVERYWHERE....JAV JAVASCR HELPS U WORK WITH WEB APIS BETTER AND ALSO GOOD FOR WEB DEVELOPERS TURNED ANDROID DEVELOPERS..�

I recommend Samsung or techno phones for testing cus it really does rock..and the testing is fast and easy without no complications...
I started out with a techno..now I use a Samsung Galaxy S7 and I am enjoying it ..
I bought an infinix but...it had virus few days after I started using it for testing...I tried flashing it and it bricked..came happened with itel...infact it was so embarrassing...my phone den will need a laptop of charger to power on...doe the battery is at 100 percent..(if any one knows the solution to this problem...pls quote me ..d phone is still in the house..) d power button is very good I barely used it for 3 months.....

I will be dropping more talks and tips... while am on self isolation...(covid-19 u do well ooo) just quote me if dear are any questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Learn As An App Developer, How To Learn It Fast And Effectively by Goldencheese(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2020
Thanks for these eye-opening lectures.
Re: What To Learn As An App Developer, How To Learn It Fast And Effectively by Grandlord: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2020
Nice one OP cool
Re: What To Learn As An App Developer, How To Learn It Fast And Effectively by PreciousDev: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2020
So I thought I knew things..op what best platform do you advise me to learn for free and that I can also download ?
Re: What To Learn As An App Developer, How To Learn It Fast And Effectively by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
PreciousDev:
So I thought I knew things..op what best platform do you advise me to learn for free and that I can also download ?
udemy still remains d best....d way the courses are arranged are unbeatable,and besides d teachers always want to give you value for your money ...I know what u are thinking ( u don't have money for dat) well u can download for free using uTorrent or BitTorrent.....d Google's Developers course for android is also cool,only it is old and some of the examples are outdated.... YouTube nah luck too can watch a nice tutorial from a person today,u subscribed and the next is wacko....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Free Investing And Other Scripts / Full Review: Breet App Vs DartAfrica / Yawa-ti-de's Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.