Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Gtbank With The Continuous SERVICE FAILURES - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank With The Continuous SERVICE FAILURES (328 Views)

Apply For The 2018 Gtbank Plc Graduate Internship Programme / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) May 2018 Internship Programme / GTBANK Internship Programmes 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank With The Continuous SERVICE FAILURES by gilbert4real: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2020
I had error on Gtpay, Was successful on Gtpay but unsuccessful on the merchant website.

I filled form since Thursday last week 19/03/2020 and their staff was even cranky. And till now no refund. I went to merchant on Tuesday and Wednesday and was told response had been sent for reversal of the transactions. I was even shown on Wednesday mail sent.

Till now gtbank has been tossing me up and down. No reversal and claiming merchant hasn't replied.

This is total service failure
Re: Gtbank With The Continuous SERVICE FAILURES by nhurhetee(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2020
It happened to me twice, though it was UBA. Best thing, chat online with a care rep.
Re: Gtbank With The Continuous SERVICE FAILURES by anthonyuncle(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2020
ur own is even small.

I filled form since 28th of February 2020,
they sent me a mail on 2nd of March 2020 that it have been processed and forwarded to merchant.
I went there last week and they said I should contact my merchant that they have done their part.
I contacted merchant two days ago and the guy told me that he is looking at his system and there's no complain from GTB regarding my case.
which means that GTB are yet to file any request and forward to them.

can't wait for dz lockdown to be over
Re: Gtbank With The Continuous SERVICE FAILURES by gilbert4real: 6:40am On Mar 30, 2020
Gtpay untreated reversal now day 13. Thought SLA is 5working days. Transaction on gtbank platform ooo
Re: Gtbank With The Continuous SERVICE FAILURES by gilbert4real: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Gtbank it's over 5weeks. No reversal for transactions on your Gtpay platform.

Is this not total service failure

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Make Money Online During This Lock Down Period? Any Ideas? / Top-10 Fullyfunded Scholarships In Canada-2020 / Data Entry Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.