Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Indian Officials Flogs Muslims Who Disobeyed National Lock Down For Coronavirus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Officials Flogs Muslims Who Disobeyed National Lock Down For Coronavirus (531 Views)

Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Officials Flogs Muslims Who Disobeyed National Lock Down For Coronavirus by Jollywoopro: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Indian Officials Flogs Muslims Who Disobeyed National Lock Down For Coronavirus by SUPERPACK: 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2020
The girl that owns the channel is crazy, how can you be doing advert in the middle of a video.

1 Like

Re: Indian Officials Flogs Muslims Who Disobeyed National Lock Down For Coronavirus by THUNDER4real(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jolly choko or whatever you call yourself ....go and fvk ur self....I ain't subscribing shit.
Re: Indian Officials Flogs Muslims Who Disobeyed National Lock Down For Coronavirus by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:22am On Mar 28, 2020
Nigerian muslims deserve more than this.

The girl that made this video is really a big i.d.i.o.t to be advertising and disturbing the video in the middle of it.

(1) (Reply)

FFK: How Did Fire Start At The Acc General Office 9hours After He Was Asked To / At The Comfort Of Your Home You Can Still Make Extra Money With A Trusted Scheme / Exact Moment 4 Alleged Thieves Were Shot By Police In Lekki (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.