Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Agriculture Economics, Physiology Or Medical Laboratory Science. UI - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agriculture Economics, Physiology Or Medical Laboratory Science. UI (777 Views)

Between Nursing And Medical Laboratory Science / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology / 21 Universities That Offer Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Economics, Physiology Or Medical Laboratory Science. UI by Supermanking: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
I need the best advice I can get on this.
I wrote JAMB with the course Agric. Econs. And I scored 273, apparently I wanted to go for MLS but had to change to be on a safer ground and judging from missing out last year with 248 & 68 which amounted to 65 aggregate. The cut off last year for University of Ibadan was 70.125 for MLS.

I still feel my score is low and I've been doing a lot of thinking.
1. Should I continue with Agric. Econs. How good is the course?
2. I'm thinking of doing change of course to physiology, its cut off was 65, what I had last year. How good is the course too?

3. Should I change to physiology with the aim of changing to MLS after first year, because this is the easiest way to get it.. which may not be totally easy, I know.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I'd very much appreciate your ideas.
Re: Agriculture Economics, Physiology Or Medical Laboratory Science. UI by Kihara14: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Do agric econs instead of physiology .. Its a better course honestly and there are lots of opportunities here in Nigeria.. U can chose to switch if possible but ask old students if it is actually possible and how many people were successful doing it..if u really have the passion and u can take the risk..

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Economics, Physiology Or Medical Laboratory Science. UI by Supermanking: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thank you so much for your response.
I guess my best tactic is to stick to the Agricultural economics. And I'd try to make enquiries if I can actually do the switch, if it doesn't work, I'm okay the Agric Econs.
Thank you once again.

(1) (Reply)

Apply Today For The NUTM Scholars Program Commencing On the 15th October 2020 / What I Want Is Not In The West But In Africa, Gambian Man Who Turn Down US Schol / School Resumption In Nigeria: Universities Are Ready To Resume -union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.