Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

British Airways Not Refunding Booking Cancelled By The Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Not Refunding Booking Cancelled By The Airline (475 Views)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

British Airways Not Refunding Booking Cancelled By The Airline by murtalaa(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
My booking to France via London was cancelled but BA is playing hide and seek with my refund. The airline modified the refund and cancellation page to hide the refund option entirely.

The airline intentionally redirected me from a refund link to a form which gave me only an option for a voucher to use toward a future flight. I filled out the form thinking it was a refund form. And of course, they understaffed their customer care phone lines, so anyone who knew better couldn’t get through.

A refund button was nowhere to be found. Again, it was intentionally hidden.
Please does anyone have similar experience with BA since when the Corona shi.t hit the fan? What are our rights?
Re: British Airways Not Refunding Booking Cancelled By The Airline by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:37am On Mar 28, 2020
if their planes stay on the ground more than 4 months, many of these airlines will put the key under the door...

the airline industry is in line to lose about $250billions

(1) (Reply)

Canada Study Permit : Sponsor's Bank Statement / The Man Who Repossesses Multimillion-dollar Airplanes / Road Trip From Umuahia To Ohafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.