Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers (962 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / LeBron James returns to the Cleveland Cavaliers / Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers by Skywalker5(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2007
First of all.Spurs(boring) and cleveland(2much hype about lebron) are two teams i hate most in Nba.Not so bad getting into the finals same time.Maybe the hype about Lebron is real
Lets all find out and see while we watch them play
Re: Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers by Free(f): 12:17am On Jun 06, 2007
hmmm dere really is alot of hype bout Lebron

I hope da spurs crash em'

go spurs!!! grin grin
Re: Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers by BlackMamba(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2007
When the King ascends his throne, will you be a witness? Don't be left out.
Re: Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers by A40(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2007
BlackMamba:

When the King ascends his throne, will you be a witness? Don't be left out.
I wouldnt man, that guy has the potential of being the next Jordan
Re: Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers by layifioren(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2007
For him to be the next Jordan, he needs his "Scottie Pippen" and also "Rodman" that'll be beast then he could be the next Jordan. Jordan had the right supporting cast around him. Guys that knew their duties and performed them dutifully without pride. They all had good work ethics. The players around you make you shine more. It'll take miracle for this series to go to seven. Whichever ways, Spurs better win if not, i'll have to wear Clevelands jersey for a week and i'll also have to go downtown and yell Cleveland Cavs is the best several times and some other crazy stuff. That's not a good thing
Re: Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers by bolaoni(m): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2007
@layi,

Your prayer may be answered sha. Spurs one game up.

Didn't watch the match so can't comment on it, but learnt
james wasn't given room to operate at all. I trusts those Spurs cheesy
Re: Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers by doyin13(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2007
the finals are going to b a blowout.

cavs had only scored 54 pts with 7mins to go in the fourth when i decided i had seen enuff.

the nba is rubbish. i hate the spurs

nuff said
Re: Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers by Skywalker5(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2007
Spurs really embarrass lebron oooooooo.See wetin manu do gibson?(went between gibson's leg).I feel the cavs are just lucky to be in the finals.they are not yet ready because i sure say spurs go defeat them for game 4 if they play that same rubbish they play again
Re: Nba Finals Spurs Vs Cavaliers by A40(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2007
doyin13:

the finals are going to b a blowout.

cavs had only scored 54 pts with 7mins to go in the fourth when i decided i had seen enough.

the nba is rubbish. i hate the spurs

nuff said
Take a chill pill its just GM 1 a lot of things can change and thats why i like Lebron he learns from his mistakes quickly and i wouldnt rule out the Cavs just yet

(1) (Reply)

Did The Wwe Go Too Far? / Nation's Cup 2010 In Angola / Ghana Should Be Banned By Fifa-government's Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.