Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms (2300 Views)

I Think I Have Covid-19 / WHO Bribes Madagascar President With $20 Million To Have COVID-19 Drug Poisoned / I Have COVID-19. My Experience So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by edostaten(f): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2020
I have had malaria symthoms for about three weeks now, even before Edo State confirmed it's first case. At first it started with bitterness in my mouth, I ignored it as sometimes it vanishes itself in other cases before now. I later noticed fever and concluded that it was the too much mosquitoes in my room. I have taken one malaria drug before and two packs of chroloquinine, drink lemon,ginger and garlic and I am not getting better.

I have fever, body heat, headache, chills, tiredness and I noticed loss of appetite and dryness in my throat today.

What do you guys think I should do? I have been cured of ulcer after I read up on nairaland posts when the drugs prescription a doctor gave me wasn't working, reason I came here.

lalasticlala
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by chillex8(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
Nothing like covid-19 is wrong with you. You are just paranoid.

11 Likes

Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by tanichris(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
That was how 'a little itch around my eye' made me ask myself "is it COVID-19?" Just chill man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by edostaten(f): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
chillex8:

A doctor have once refused to prescribe drugs for me when I complained of tightness in my chest two years ago. I get scared very easily as I have lost a young family member before. What can I do to stop being paranoid. I had stopped browsing and listening to news and now read my Bible, motivational books and play music. My spirit keeps reminding me that I have had fears before of bad occurrences that never came to pass , but I can't help worrying why the malaria hasn't left after three malaria doses.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by temisanrukky: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2020
Peace unto your soul dear. Stay Calm. The Bible has made us to understand that by his stripes we were healed. Don't Entertain fear. Just say a prayer to God believing you are healed and be calm. It is well with you in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 28, 2020
chillex8:
That was how it began with Sidney Talker, he even called the useless NCDC and they told him he doesn't qualify for a test, now he's very sick with all symptoms that's when they took him serious. Please call NCDC 080097000010 or tag them on Twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMvj1nalyXk
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by oruhobinna(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2020
May God help you
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by WalkerMichael(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2020
please stay indoor and have you got tested yet?
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by SadiqBabaSani: 12:57am On Mar 28, 2020
Call NCDc fr Test
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 28, 2020
My dear, do not be afraid. If you check my past posts on NL, there is a post I made about fear of corona. I thought I have cough and catarrh. But today I am a healthy man.
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by rex444(m): 3:51am On Mar 28, 2020
it's reoccurring malaria, take drip and use mosquito killers to reduce d population or change environment and stay well hydrated
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by Yustash001(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2020
edostaten:
I have had malaria symthoms for about three weeks now, even before Edo State confirmed it's first case. At first it started with bitterness in my mouth, I ignored it as sometimes it vanishes itself in other cases before now. I later noticed fever and concluded that it was the too much mosquitoes in my room. I have taken one malaria drug before and two packs of chroloquinine, drink lemon,ginger and garlic and I am not getting better.

I have fever, body heat, headache, chills, tiredness and I noticed loss of appetite and dryness in my throat today.

What do you guys think I should do? I have been cured of ulcer after I read up on nairaland posts when the drugs prescription a doctor gave me wasn't working, reason I came here.

lalasticlala
Please what are those drugs recommended for you when you had ulcer then...I have started showing symptoms of ulcer lately...
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by MyChoice1: 4:56am On Mar 28, 2020
edostaten:

A doctor have once refused to prescribe drugs for me when I complained of tightness in my chest two years ago. I get scared very easily as I have lost a young family member before. What can I do to stop being paranoid. I had stopped browsing and listening to news and now read my Bible, motivational books and play music. My spirit keeps reminding me that I have had fears before of bad occurrences that never came to pass , but I can't help worrying why the malaria hasn't left after three malaria doses.

Most malaria these days are stubborn to go. Go and run tests again. My daughter took more than 5 diff malaria drugs yet malaria showed 1+. She's fine now. Don't self medicate and have Faith.what will be will be.
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by Godfullsam(m): 5:53am On Mar 28, 2020
First Thing First.

Go and and submit yourself to NCDC for test. Once your result comes out negative { I hope so }, your fear will naturally vanish.
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by SkinnyNigga: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2020
did you you return from Italy?
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by edostaten(f): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2020
SkinnyNigga:
No.
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by ruggedtimi(m): 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
edostaten:

lalasticlala
I know covik1-9 is making H.i.v look like headache, My guy go for H.I.V test unless you have travel experience recently then you can be worried is covik1-9
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by verifiablefacts: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2020
edostaten:

No.
may be pregnancy toxemia,go for a test.
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by horlabiyi(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2020
Just stay indoor and be a keyboard partner. Idiot
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by Uyi168: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2020
edostaten:

Which malaria drugs did u take??..
And was the cq meant to take care of any possible covid??
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by Bigmanpickin: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state and its a shame with all the potential.
I still believe in prayer
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by tonididdy(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2020
edostaten:

lalasticlala
I am also in Edo state.
Your symptoms seems to have persisted for long (according to you 3wks), if this was the covid-19 you would either be bed ridden by now and unable to type or also you would have being feeling better now and about to be discharged.

That being said it's best to undergo a testing.
Look below the numbers and location

Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by tonididdy(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2020
SkinnyNigga:
Yeah yeah right grin na only Edo people dey go Italy
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by FryMosquito: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
edostaten:

lalasticlala
You said you have been cured of ulcer thru Nairaland post. Please explain to us about it.. People will like to learn how you got cured of the ulcer
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by edostaten(f): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2020
Uyi168:
Which malaria drugs did u take??..
And was the cq meant to take care of any possible covid??

Artemether & lumefantrine 20/120mg, one pack. Chloroquine phosphate 250mg two packs. Simultaneously.
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by edostaten(f): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
verifiablefacts:
may be pregnancy toxemia,go for a test.
Does this happen in pregnancy? No sex this year.
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by Uyi168: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
edostaten:

Artemether & lumefantrine 20/120mg, one pack. Chloroquine phosphate 250mg two packs. Simultaneously.
Why simultaneously??.
Doctors advice??
And next time, go for 80/480..
Re: Help: I Have Covid 19 Symthoms by Greatzeus(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2020
edostaten:

lalasticlala
Did you just returned from Italy?
But seriously since it started before first case was reported in Edo,it is very unlikely. Few weeks ago I had cough and sore throat,I went to the pharmacy to get drugs and I was ok after 2 days.
You can walk to Edo state test center and do test,you have nothing to lose. Instead of this recurrent fear,you will finally have rest of mind.

(1) (Reply)

First Hyper-modern First World Hospital To Be Built In Nigeria / All These Can Be Cured With Just This: / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.