Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 (1455 Views)

Learn Kdp Publishing For Free, Make Money Fast / Free: New Way To Raise Money Fast! Offer Ends On Monday, 18/01/2021 By 10 Am. / 5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 by Toshmoney(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2020
We've all heard about this pandemic virus disturbing the whole universe which has turns to death for some people while turning some people rich.

I know you may be thinking about how can COVID-19 make you rich. Yes, it's very possible!

The only best way to make serious money this pandemic time is to dive into digital marketing.

Upon all the available skills in digital marketing, the only fastest way to make good cash online is to start a blog and choose affiliate marketing as your means of monetization.

Starting a blog? Yes, it's only those who have a blog that makes serious cash online right now!

Right now everywhere is on lockdown, people's movement has been restricted till further notice.

Those selling goods in the market could not go out unless those who sell foodstuff.

Thankfully online presence can't be restricted. Why can't you make use of this opportunity?

I have a friend who just set up an affiliate website, promoting affiliate products and he's making cool cash with it.

Yesterday, Anselem sent me a message telling me about his affiliate blog where he has made up to $1000 promoting covid-19 products.

Another friend still sent me the same type of message narrating how he made his $300 within 7 days.

They all gave me a report about how they made their money with coronavirus and which I think would be useful for you to make money as a side hustle business.

This is how you do it, create a very responsive website and apply for affiliate program then start writing product reviews about any preventive measures for coronavirus.
There is a simple trick here which you need to know later.

Source: https://newlygist.com.ng/how-to-make-money-fast-in-this-pandemic-time-of-covid-19/
Re: How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 by Toshmoney(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2020
This business has been tested and found to the worthy this time around, what are you still waiting for?
Re: How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 by Toshmoney(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2020
With just 10,000 naira you can easily set up a responsive website for affiliate market
Re: How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 by Toshmoney(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2020
Even though you don't know how to setup a website, you can still reach out to blogger here on naira on you contact me
Re: How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 by Toshmoney(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2020
@lalacla... This post need to show in front page!!
Re: How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 by nrexzy: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2020
And ur products would be used online too?
Re: How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 by Idebski: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2020
How can you earn from a Blog
Re: How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 by Timileyin1234(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Google go show u pepper grin
Re: How To Make Money Fast In This Pandemic Time Of COVID-19 by Toshmoney(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
Idebski:
How can you earn from a Blog

Through affiliate program

(1) (Reply)

Changing Jobs? These Sectors Are Unaffected By Covid-19 / “We Want To See Our Sister’s Corpse”- Family Members Of Ini Umoren Cries Out / Polaris Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.