Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) (104416 Views)

Baby Born From Three People's DNA In UK First / Iraq Announces First Coronavirus Death / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 10:04am On Mar 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Riele who is toxic?

I don't know undecided

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tozic: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Blu03 tozic
Why are you hiding
We know you are the one na, I'm dissapointed angry

You think I'm a f00l, Or have time to play kid games? cheesy
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Froshloaded: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

You think I'm a f00l, Or have time to play kid games? cheesy
Who are u then??
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tozic: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Who are u then??
frosh, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......
I'll let you know when she comes, but bear in mind I'm a guy..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Tozic: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:

No .
what's taking you time? You want me to die of heart attack? cheesy
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Riele(f): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

what's taking you time? You want me to die of heart attack? cheesy

I don't know . I don't know .

If she re-registers it'll be obvious . She isn't here .
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Froshloaded: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Tozic:

frosh, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......
I'll let you know when she comes, but bear in mind I'm a guy..... cheesy
Okay
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by Antichristus: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
horlahsunbo225:

Well anybody that can't believe in God will surely believe in John Hick and Paschal

This is the problem. Nigerians have been denied sound education from the days of Babangida. Now you either misunderstood me or not smart enough to grasp a simple expression. My claim is that I reject both Hick and Paschal in spite of the fact that I warm up to Hick's universalist view.
Re: UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Antichristus:

This is the problem. Nigerians have been denied sound education from the days of Babangida. Now you either misunderstood me or not smart enough to grasp a simple expression. My claim is that I [b] reject both Hick and Paschal in spite of the fact that I warm up to Hick's universalist view. [/b]

I'm smart and i understood u.....I already know where u are going that u will mention a philosopher or the other as the the reason why u dont belive in life after death even thou u might not like the 2 afro mention..and that us what u just did up there

Can u explain the bolded part

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria / Alternative Methods To TTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.