Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

N/A - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N/A (1301 Views)

N/a / N/A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N/A by dru23(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
ALL IS FORGIVEN .. TIME TO MOVE ON
Re: N/A by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
Is this what uber business is all about?

1 Like

Re: N/A by dru23(m): 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
luxy44:
Is this what uber business is all about?

Yes o and much more negative
Re: N/A by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
dru23:

Yes o and much more negative

Hmm
Re: N/A by drmikeadams(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: N/A by dawnomike(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2020
...waiting to hear from Mr. Richard Jacob!
If this allegation is true; that guy needs to be punished
Re: N/A by dru23(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
dawnomike:
...waiting to hear from Mr. Richard Jacob!
If this allegation is true; that guy needs to be punished

Hear from him ? I doubt you will hear from him ...
Re: N/A by dru23(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2020

Re: N/A by drmikeadams(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2020
dru23:

grin grin grin comprehensive insurance

1 Like

Re: N/A by tunlapapa: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
I believe you would not be concerned about this kind of damage if only you insured your INVESTMENT, despite your claims of exposure and business minded, yet you end up chasing drivers who damaged your vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: N/A by dru23(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
tunlapapa:
I believe you would not be concerned about this kind of damage if only you insured your INVESTMENT, despite your claims of exposure and business minded, yet you end up chasing drivers who damaged your vehicles.

Regardless insurance or no insurance.. It does not give the driver the lincense to be reckless.. Come rain or shine either chasing good or bad drivers.. Dru23 will be fine ...

USA Castrol will be available next week ..last last I dey ok ...

2 Likes

Re: N/A by lexylexy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
tunlapapa:

Did you see the part where he said the guy is owing 2 weeks rental? Or you just chose to ignore that part.
Re: N/A by dru23(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
lexylexy:

Did you see the part where he said the guy is owing 2 weeks rental? Or you just ignored that part.

Dont mind him bro. The hate in his eyes will not let him see correctly .....
Re: N/A by tunlapapa: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2020
lexylexy:

Did you see the part where he said the guy is owing 2 weeks rental? Or you just ignored that part.

I read the context and understood. But Dru claims Uber is the best just to deceive people into it. I never believed those accusations not until I confirmed that the accusations were true and he did it to the extent of creating many monikers to deceive which I don't know the reason for that.
Dru23 I am waiting for your reply, I saw that you quoted me but didn't say anything. Are you short of words?

What I never liked about you is that you looked down on drivers forgetting that many are driving out of no choice, and you also forgot that many will also do better if given such opportunities, so don't look down on anyone.

3 Likes

Re: N/A by dru23(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=tunlapapa post=87854846]

I read the context and understood. But Dru claims Uber is the best just to deceive people into it. I never believed those accusations not until I confirmed that the accusations were true and he did it to the extent of creating many monikers to deceive which I don't know the reason for that.
Dru23 I am waiting for your reply, I saw that you quoted me but didn't say anything. Are you short of words?

What I never liked about you is that you looked down on drivers forgetting that many are driving out of no choice, and you also forgot that many will also do better if given such opportunities, so don't look down on anyone.

Re: N/A by dru23(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2020
tunlapapa:

Dru23 will be fine bro... Castrol oil will be available this week ...
Re: N/A by dru23(m): 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2020
Postingnonsense:

Richard j, contact me let me teach this slowpoke a lesson.

CoronaVirus is out there, you should teach your family how to survive during this period.. No matter how you look am ,this slowpoke go dey alright last last...

My USA Castrol oil will be available next week for sale.. Make u help slowpoke advertise.. You think u doing me in these hard times..

Re: N/A by dru23(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2020
tunlapapa:

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Friend Just Got Scammed !!!!!!!!!!! / How To Design Social Media Banner On Smartphone And Make Money With It / Types Of Commercial Refrigerator Available In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.