Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp (1196 Views)

Cheating: IcePrince Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (Snapshot) / Rihanna Dumps Chris Brown And Returns To Major League Ballplayer Matt Kemp / Picture Of Rihanna Kissing Her New Boyfriend Matt Kemp In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2010
Rihanna and Kemp calls it quit. HERE
Re: Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp by Cosmass(f): 7:49am On Dec 29, 2010
Nothing new. Their relationship became somewhat boring to me after a while, it dawned on me, it wasn't going to last.
Re: Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2010
Anoda rumour monger! Mshew! Idlenes is a serious disease. *walks outa thread imidiatly*
Re: Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^^
Don't u knw hw to read.
The link directs u to the source.
Re: Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
kulyie:

Anoda rumour monger! Mshew! Idlenes is a serious disease. *walks outa thread imidiatly*
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp by playmate(f): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2010
Hmm. . . dun really care.
Re: Rihanna Breaks Up With Matt Kemp by MissKudoswrite(f): 11:37am On Jan 27
Lol they tried

(1) (Reply)

I Knew This Guy Was Alive Flexing Somewhere Causing Controversy Everywhere / Halima Abubakar To Premiere 'Mistresses' On The 24th Of February / David Beckman Arrested For Having Sex With peacock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.