Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Astm A 392 Type I (class Ii) Galvanized Chain Link Fence - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Astm A 392 Type I (class Ii) Galvanized Chain Link Fence (602 Views)

For Sale: Half Plot Of Land Size 392.265.sqr Mtr At Omolara Close Obanikoro #30m / What Is Chain Link Fence,chicken Wire And Razor Wire / Newly Built 3bedroom Terrace House At Lekki Phase II Gardens @21.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Astm A 392 Type I (class Ii) Galvanized Chain Link Fence by ProlifixEnterp(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2020
There are two types of vinyl coating(PVC coating) based on the thickness: extruded and adhered and fused and bonded. Dark green(RAL 6005) chain link fence is the most popular one among a lot of colors. Extruded and bonded chain link, always refer to as 'heavy' vinyl chain link fence is also an option.

Our range of high security fencing will allow you to have piece of mind and provide maximum protection against intruders. Each high security fencing system has it's own specific attributes allowing you to choose the right height security fencing system for you.

Airports and aviation buildings are sensitive areas that require perimeter fencing solutions that stand up to the high risk levels.

Our company though young, yet it’s innovative and fast growing and it’s being managed by young entrepreneurs whose missions/contributions are delivered an excellent services & good customer satisfaction.

Contact Us
Email: prolifixenterprises@gmail.com
Phone: 08032140286,08065569481
Mobile: 08029180385
Fax: 08059303322

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Lekki Lagos / 2 Bedrooms Flat and Mini flat For Rent at Ojota / 4 Simple & Beautiful Houses You Can Build For Rent In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.