Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

A Partner Need - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Partner Need (493 Views)

Need A Partner For A Business In Nigeria / A Partner Need / A PARTNER NEED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Partner Need by Roymor70: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2010
A PARTNER IS NEED FOR A 40ROOM MODEN 3/4 STAR HOTEL PROJECT ON CONSTRUCTION IN LAGOS, ANY INTERESTING PERSON SHOULD CONTACT ME THROUGH THE MAIL ADDRESS FOR MORE DETAILS.

roymor70@yahoo.com.
Re: A Partner Need by lexybam: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2010
My guy you re not serious much about your posting.
you av to put more information. this will prove you to be more serious.
Re: A Partner Need by mark90: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
any body there
Re: A Partner Need by Roymor70: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2010
lexybam.

Please my friend can you be more polity while talking with people and this is just business so we must not fight ok, this is  on the net so if you need any informat you can ask.

Am the owner of the company i just want to be sure of whom am send my  what ever to.

we can move forward ok, waiting to hear from you soon.

We have new hotel project of 50Room currently under construction now in  Lekki Lagos, 1minute drive from the Lagos state Business school with a very good road access just a plot aways from the Road by epe-express road and well develop area. Am working on the project now and seeking for funding/Partners investments with plans to expand beyond the Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online Pays / Attention,good Business Opportunity. / Graphics Designer Needed Urgently In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.