Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,792 members, 7,848,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) (8812 Views)

COVID 19 - See Photos Of The Relief Package I Got Today / Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D / COVID-19: See The Identity Of Benue Index Case (PHOTOS). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Awesome
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by jesmond3945: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:
This is amazingly a good technological innovation to better the lot of humanity.Tinubu is only requesting the FG to print more money.See where the white man is superior to the black man?
dont let me descend on you. why do we always worship the white man. didnt you hear when british finance minister said they would print money if necessary?
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Biafrarep(m): 7:56am On Mar 29, 2020
The Aryans have always been among the most gifted ethnicities in the world, alongside the Chinese, Jews, and Igbos as different studies have proven. Look at China as country, Israel and Germany and see how sophisticated they are due to their ingenuity and that is how Biafra will be too.

Germany is the true giant of Europe by every stretch of it.
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2020
donbachi:
spiritually...in benin city.

Lolz..
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria can never get there till thy kingdom comes. Lemme sanitize my throat small...

Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by futurewise11(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
No wonder people are running to Germany
U are doing well.
Who knows a school in lagos that teaches German language?

Goethe institute...lagos Island opposite st nicholas hospital.
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by johnmartus(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2020
The way you guys talk make sad
Racoon:
This is amazingly a good technological innovation to better the lot of humanity.Tinubu is only requesting the FG to print more money.See where the white man is superior to the black man?
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:43am On Mar 29, 2020
futurewise11:

Goethe institute...lagos Island opposite st nicholas hospital.
grin ;Dthanks.will start after the house arrest
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by GeoandSONSLTD: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Ich liebe Deutschland
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Ustec: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2020
shocked
This is insanely cool cool
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Godsage(m): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
helinues:
Wow..

Fascinating
Just wow
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Dollywood(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2020
daddytime:
Original responsible humans wey God settle down create most likely on a Sunday.

Ironically, na dem no send church, tithing or worshipping any man oh. Na dem dey allow man marry fellow man, woman marries fellow woman, etc.

Yet, God way no far from dem at all.

No wonder Jesus/God a white man while devil na black man.

white (good and pure)
Black (evil)

What a life...

You're old for nothing. At your age you're expressing gross ignorance on the internet. How can you call Jesus a white man and call the devil a black man? This is the highest bar of inferiority complexity. No matter the innovations and technologies of the white men, All humans are equal, some race will have to pass through tough phase and scale through the hurdles of the world before they become at the top, Remember the Chinese and other Asians, who ever imagined China become 2nd world power in the late 80s'. So shut your mouth full of bullshit and don't drag your race on the mud but hope for a drastic change!.
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by daddytime(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Dollywood:

You're old for nothing. At your age you're expressing gross ignorance on the internet. How can you call Jesus a white man and call the devil a black man? This is the highest bar of inferiority complexity. No matter the innovations and technologies of the white men, All humans are equal, some race will have to pass through tough phase and scale through the hurdles of the world before they become at the top, Remember the Chinese and other Asians, who ever imagined China become 2nd world power in the late 80s'. So shut your mouth full of bullshit and don't drag your race on the mud but hope for a drastic change!.

You are a classical example of an asswipe and a dunce if the import of my submission is lost on you.

You clearly could pretend to read yet, comprehension seems an uphill task to you.

Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Dollywood(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2020
daddytime:

You are a classical example of an asswipe and a dunce if the import of my submission is lost on you.

You clearly could pretend to read yet, comprehension seems an uphill task to you.

Ozuo

You're the reason the word "asshole" was invented.
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
And some are still waiting for one WHO Approval of a drug that they are not ready to Approve.
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by daddytime(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dollywood:

You're the reason the word "asshole" was invented.

With dickheads like you pervading the cyberspace, tongue in cheek comments are as useless as you are.

Dumbo.

I've broken down my comment to help a dunce like you take it in.
Go back and read it mofo
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by francdec4(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Goethe institute it's at Ozumba Mbadiwe's avenue. It's accepted in Germany. German cities are one of the best place to live.

HRHQueenPhil:
No wonder people are running to Germany
U are doing well.
Who knows a school in lagos that teaches German language?
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Edystringz(f): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
WOW, this is impressive

IN ANOTHER NEWS,
Coronavirus: Russian President, Putin All Covered As He Attends A Meeting (PICS)
see the photos and read more through the link in my signature
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
francdec4:
Goethe institute it's at Ozumba Mbadiwe's avenue. It's accepted in Germany. German cities are one of the best place to live.

thank u 2 much grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Talknochip(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
This can only happen in Nigeria in the next century! No b curse
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
This is nothing compared to the #pepperthemgang pictures that our non living thin is dropping on Twitter.
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by 21cents: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
sapientia:
Not surprised.

Its Germany.

Those guys are on a different league.

The whole world knows.

honestly sir!!

from science, to military, to cutting edge inventions, I always trust Germany not to fall hands.

i read about WWII and it's no surprise they brought the whole of Europe to it's knees. since then I dey respect that country die.

I pity who no fear Dem.
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by telkevog(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Chei, here in Naija we are finished!
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Leonyluiz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Do our air force or Navy have something.similar?

Please people in the know should tell us

the largest planes in our military are ac 120 buses. we no get any boeing transporter at all.
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Leonyluiz:

the largest planes in our military are ac 120 buses. we no get any boeing transporter at all.

That's what years of looting and visionless leadership have caused
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Down here leaders are claiming to have tasted positive just to shy away 4rm.their responsibility and fear of contacting them.virus biko nu person way test positive suppose dey ICU or medical camp not in his/her bedroom.
If only Nigerians has sense most of this ppl would ave been impeached you can't be incapacitated and still hold on to power

Kudos to lagos governor man has been up and doing, some governors are trying too.
Re: Covid-19 : See What Germany Is Doing (photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
godkiller:
For Nigeria to get to this level is not in view.

With dead president, with dumb people
re-electing dump people?

Hopefully we'll get there by 3025

Because ediots are prepared to make mistake again in 2023.
I dey even pray make Kanu succeed in dividing this country, make North go their way

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before & After Picture Of The Emaciated Lady Spotted At Ajah, Lagos / COVID-19 Update For July 28 2021 In Nigeria / Shocking! See What Too Much Of Garri Can Do To Your Body System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.