Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State (1644 Views)

Video Of Imam Of Mecca Burst Out In Tears, As Grand Mosque Is Empty For Jumat / Coronavirus: No Jumat Service Today / Worshippers Blocks Road During Jumat Service At Abule Egba Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by clarocuzioo(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I am not on the same level with anything Pentecostalism..

They are the problems of this country....and not even Muslims per say....let alone hausa fulanis.

Your daddy and his cohorts has brainwashed the masses to nothingness.

Ndi ala ndi ala.

I never mentioned penticostalism, I am speaking in my personal capacity, and I am responding in my personal capacity based on what you wrote.

I did not even attack the religion that conducted the service because I know whoever did that dis it out of Ignorance,, because Saudi Arabia where you moslems go for hadjj is on total lock down, so that will be very stupid and ignorant of me to attack the faith or the religion.

I guess you now understand why I said we are not on the same level, incase you don't, I mean our IQ levels are not same.

Read my submissions clearly and see how low you have responded.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I never mentioned penticostalism, I am speaking in my personal capacity, and I am responding in my personal capacity based on what you wrote.

I did not even attack the religion that conducted the service because I know whoever did that dis it out of Ignorance,, because Saudi Arabia where you moslems go for hadjj is on total lock down, so that will be very stupid and ignorant of me to attack the faith or the religion.

I guess you now understand why I said we are not on the same level, incase you don't, I mean our IQ levels are not same.

Read my submissions clearly and see how low you have responded.

Bye

Point of correction I am not Muslim neither do I know how Mohammed looks like..

Very reckless of you trying to Justify what you submitted.

There is every need to put Pentecostalism on the spot. It is on record and circulation everywhere now that the Pentecostal churches has adopted corona as a new style of saying that corona is the end time and rapture. Deceiving innocent individuals for materialistic gain.

Same extremism led Christ embassy to be conducting wedding in Abuja till they were stopped. same as dunamis,...even biodun church.

Same people will turn around to accuse Muslim of extremism. I don't really blame Nnamdi kanu when he told his followers to avoid Pentecostal churches. The young man has seen the stylish and cunning pattern this churches are run.

Before you turn around to accuse others tell your people and GO's and fellow Omoluabis that you don't accuse others of what you are guilty.

Ndi ala and ndi aghugho...Chineke mekwara unu ebere.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Charleys: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:

wouldn’t blame you for spewing this cos you don’t know what’s really going on here bro.
In my area ,we have three major mosques where you can observed your jumat prayer,two of the mosques are occupied by the Yorubas and the other one for the Hausa fulanis,the Yorubas have stopped observing the jumat service for like two fridays now while the Hausa Fulanis stood there ground ,and had the jumat service upper Friday and they actually wanted to observed it this Friday but they were stopped from doing that by the men of the Nigerian police,isheri oke division. When they were stopped,they moved in there numbers to Kara (Opic) to actually observed it .
Yesterday been Saturday, the men of the Nigerian police,isheri division came to that same mosque to stop them from observing asri (4pm)prayer and close the mosque,after the police left,they opened the mosque and observed there mogrib and ishai prayers.
My question for you Mr...if the Nigeria police can’t stop them,who am I to?

These your write up shows that Yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims.

The true Muslims are worshipping while you are not.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:

These your write up shows that Yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims.

The true Muslims are worshipping while you are not.

Stop large gathering doesn’t mean you should stop praying...I observe my prayers with my siblings at home.even the Holy prophet said ,where there’s pandemic there should be a stop to movement in and out of such place.
Nobody is condemning any religion but we are talking about safety here,don’t you get it?
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Charleys: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:

Stop large gathering doesn’t mean you should stop praying...I observe my prayers with my siblings at home.even the Holy prophet said ,where there’s pandemic there should be a stop to movement in and out of such place.
Nobody is condemning any religion but we are talking about safety here,don’t you get it?

Are they moving out of that area?
I'm not a Muslim but this your fear is too much, you want to betray them.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Jenjen22: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Charleys:

Are they moving out of that area?
I'm not a Muslim but this your fear is too much, you want to betray them.

You mean a gathering of over 500 people is cool in this situation we found ourselves?
If you say I am scared ,so be it ok...virtually all my family lives in this community,better we prevent this disaster than looking for solution when it is too late abeg
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Seetto: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Jenjen22:

wouldn’t blame you for spewing this cos you don’t know what’s really going on here bro.
In my area ,we have three major mosques where you can observed your jumat prayer,two of the mosques are occupied by the Yorubas and the other one for the Hausa fulanis,the Yorubas have stopped observing the jumat service for like two fridays now while the Hausa Fulanis stood there ground ,and had the jumat service upper Friday and they actually wanted to observed it this Friday but they were stopped from doing that by the men of the Nigerian police,isheri oke division. When they were stopped,they moved in there numbers to Kara (Opic) to actually observed it .
Yesterday been Saturday, the men of the Nigerian police,isheri division came to that same mosque to stop them from observing asri (4pm)prayer and close the mosque,after the police left,they opened the mosque and observed there mogrib and ishai prayers.
My question for you Mr...if the Nigeria police can’t stop them,who am I to?
You people should not allow those guys spread coronavirus for your place o, some of them na ignorance dey worry them, not of them truly Sabi religion, in kaduna if you try that shiit with elrufai, you are in trouble, no single person wey no fear that guy for kd, elrufai has demolished close to 30 mosques in kaduna to have way for development, no be que que mosque.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by clarocuzioo(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Point of correction I am not Muslim neither do I know how Mohammed looks like..

Very reckless of you trying to Justify what you submitted.

There is every need to put Pentecostalism on the spot. It is on record and circulation everywhere now that the Pentecostal churches has adopted corona as a new style of saying that corona is the end time and rapture. Deceiving innocent individuals for materialistic gain.

Same extremism led Christ embassy to be conducting wedding in Abuja till they were stopped. same as dunamis,...even biodun church.

Same people will turn around to accuse Muslim of extremism. I don't really blame Nnamdi kanu when he told his followers to avoid Pentecostal churches. The young man has seen the stylish and cunning pattern this churches are run.

Before you turn around to accuse others tell your people and GO's and fellow Omoluabis that you don't accuse others of what you are guilty.

Ndi ala and ndi aghugho...Chineke mekwara unu ebere.

Do you even comprehend at all? First the thread is about a mosque conducting a gathering.
Then you made a submission that since Oyedepo did it, they should do it.

I told you that's wrong, Oyedepo did it and we condemned it because it's wrong, we should also condem it when the other religion did it.

You went and brought in penticostalism, I pointed to you thats not the subject of discussion, and besides it's wrong generalising now as I cited that I wasn't myopic enough to condem Islam based on the action of the Imam, because am very much aware that Saudi Arabia is on lock down, and I went on to tell you things can be smartly done and cited a today's example of online worship with Adeboye.

If you have issues with penticostalism that's ur problem, admittedly there are a lot of things they are not doing right and we have always spoken just, just as we did when Oyedepo conducted a service.
I am not discussing penticostalism now.

Now on the video of Christ Embassy.

First of All nothing in that video points to the fact that the church is Chrisembassy.

Secondly if you have wisdom, you would have tried to understand Christ Embassy's stance on this issue.

Pastor Chris has issued a statement to all mission stations that all churches should be shut down till further notice, and even went on to pray for the country, if that Pastor disobeyed that directive, does that now mean his action defines the position of Christ Embassy and by extension penticostalism?

Just wait a while, if that church is Christ Embassy and the pastor disobeyed that directive, you will hear of the appropriate sanctions from the church.

If I wanted to discuss penticostalism, I will take a stance first, and then defend my stance, but in your myopicness you arrogated to yourself the power to choose a stance for me, choose one in ur mind without finding out my stance, and then started criticizing based on what you choose.

Same Nnamdi Kanu has made us to understand the evil of the Hausa Fulani, made us to understand taqiya but that's not the subject of discussion here , I won't derail.

I think you have a bigger problem within you, please go and sort yourself out.

"My son in all that getting, get wisdom" thus says the Bible.

Obviously its far from you.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Do you even comprehend at all? First the thread is about a mosque conducting a gathering.
Then you made a submission that since Oyedepo did it, they should do it.

I told you that's wrong, Oyedepo did it and we condemned it because it's wrong, we should also condem it when the other religion did it.

You went and brought in penticostalism, I pointed to you thats not the subject of discussion, and besides it's wrong generalising now as I cited that I wasn't myopic enough to condem Islam based on the action of the Imam, because am very much aware that Saudi Arabia is on lock down, and I went on to tell you things can be smartly done and cited a today's example of online worship with Adeboye.

If you have issues with penticostalism that's ur problem, admittedly there are a lot of things they are not doing right and we have always spoken just, just as we did when Oyedepo conducted a service.
I am not discussing penticostalism now.

No issue with Pentecostal churches but they have created more problems for Christendom than they have solved.
They have swayed the masses so much and deceived the people tactically.

Now on the video of Christ Embassy.

First of All nothing in that video points to the fact that the church is Chrisembassy.

Secondly if you have wisdom, you would have tried to understand Christ Embassy's stance on this issue.

Pastor Chris has issued a statement to all mission stations that all churches should be shut down till further notice, and even went on to pray for the country, if that Pastor disobeyed that directive, does that now mean his action defines the position of Christ Embassy and by extension penticostalism?

Just wait a while, if that church is Christ Embassy and the pastor disobeyed that directive, you will hear of the appropriate sanctions from the church.

If I wanted to discuss penticostalism, I will take a stance first, and then defend my stance, but in your myopicness you arrogated to yourself the power to choose a stance for me, choose one in ur mind without finding out my stance, and then started criticizing based on what you choose.

Sanctions..

Very obvious you don't how much damages these guys have done

Same Nnamdi Kanu has made us to understand the evil of the Hausa Fulani, made us to understand taqiya but that's not the subject of discussion here , I won't derail.

I think you have a bigger problem within you, please go and sort yourself out.

"My son in all that getting, get wisdom" thus says the Bible.

Obviously its far from you.

NK is right on this front and back. He made you understand the evil of Hausa fulani and evil of the west also... Nobody is an exception.

His struggle would have been useless if he also patronises their self styled churches.

Though where I come from Pentecostal is alien to us. They have disfigured the gospel.

Moreover the churches are run based on tribal sentiments and not a reflection of Christian Church.
Re: Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State by kingxsamz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
The north is a huge problem in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bible Verses Your Pastors Don't Want You To Read? / A Short Story 4 - Algebra / Shocking!!! Witch Dies With Human Hand In Her Mouth…see Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.