Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,656 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Affordable Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki (548 Views)

Affordable Land On Promo / Perfectly Dry And Flat Land In Ibeju Lekki.. Bricks And Bars Estate Phase 2 / The Peninsula Homes Estate, Ibeju Lekki. N700k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki by Soloproperties: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Think about those that bought properties in lekki phase 1 10years ago or Ajah, even sangotedo Lekki down to abijo and Bogije all in lekki axis,they bought it with just little amount to what they are reaping today, some bought with 200k even 100k 400k etc but today they are reselling same property over 15m,25m while the case of Lekki phase 1 is selling over 200 million naira for a plot of a land i am not talking about Ikoyi/banana island where you will hear 2 billion 5 billion etc for land,so should we keep preaching this real estate investment that will secure your life i mean not just your life and children's right but your generation, chat me up now let talk about this important matter����
The property already fence with gate house, every affordable 850k per plot at ibeju Lekki 3 minutes drive from the LA campaign tropicana beach resort and 7 minutes drive from the 14billion Dangote refinery while 10 minutes drive from Dano milk and power oil,it also just few minutes drive from the Dangote jetty, the new international airport while the Lagos state government working on the 4th mainland bridge started from ibeju Lekki. Ibeju Lekki will be hot in price few years from now to that of Lekki phase 1,Lekki phase 1 is a residential area while Ibeju Lekki is more of industrial/commercial area.
Call/chat our hotlines for more enquiry, inspection & purchase 07039514746,09054965788

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale In Egbe Ikotun Lagos / Before And After We Paint The House For Our Client / Where Can I Sell Used Office Furnitures!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.