Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus (1936 Views)

ITC Nigeria Is A Scam / Don't invest with ITC nigeria / AIM GLOBAL NIGERIA. Don't Miss This Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by emassflourish(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
ICT is a world class Forex Investment Company, established with the vision of impacting the general populace with the knowledge of trading Forex and creating platforms that will bring about sustainable financial freedom.

We are determined to provide an all-encompassing investment service to our clients that accommodate their various needs.

Very Legit Paying Company ����
You don't need to refer anyone before you get paid.

Plans

FOREX PLAN A
₦10,000 - ₦200,000
25% every 11 Days
22 Days Cycle
Capital Back

FOREX PLAN B
₦300,000 - ₦10,000,000
20% every 10 Days
20 Days cycle
Capital Back

https://itc.com.ng
Referral ID : gifted235420

Join my Group Link https://chat.whatsapp . com/Ei1RafVeiMu4O7oLj5eMDu

Remove space from link

1 Like

Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by emassflourish(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Payment alert
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by Naijboyzz: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
I have an investment with them, first payment has been received but you can really tell if they are legit or not.
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by emassflourish(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
Join ITC Nigeria.
Use my referral ID.

Very legit company

Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by kflex0: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Area, hope say na legit ooo ? I nor won hear story o
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by Usorohtheman(m): 5:49am On Mar 30, 2020
How do we verify that it is legit
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by Usorohtheman(m): 5:50am On Mar 30, 2020
Op, the WhatsApp link is not working
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by emassflourish(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Na legit one
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by emassflourish(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2020
Usorohtheman:
Op, the WhatsApp link is not working

Remove the space
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by emassflourish(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Use my referral ID. This is a legit paying company
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by emassflourish(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
The best and hot paying
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by OLORIPAPA: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
All this nah COVID 19 scam....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by emassflourish(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Rain of alerts on ITC Nigeria ooo. Join now
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by emassflourish(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
ITC Nigeria Always super. Join now
Rain of alerts
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
I think they ate legit

1 Like

Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by Ladyauthentic(f): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Pure scam
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by Amazinggirl95: 10:59am On Nov 25, 2020
The map ng started like this now where are they..greed will make u invest
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by FrankByMonster: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Stock trading is another way to make money at home. I can recommend this company https://www.trustpilot.com/review/instaforex.com, especially if you're a newbie.
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by bunbazh27(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2020
Please don't invest with themap for now, they are currently not stable
Re: Make Money With ITC Nigeria. Don't Stay At Home Broke Due To Coronavirus by sonofElElyon: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2020
website down... red flag right there...
any explanation for this

emassflourish:
ICT is a world class Forex Investment Company, established with the vision of impacting the general populace with the knowledge of trading Forex and creating platforms that will bring about sustainable financial freedom.

We are determined to provide an all-encompassing investment service to our clients that accommodate their various needs.

Very Legit Paying Company ����
You don't need to refer anyone before you get paid.

Plans

FOREX PLAN A
₦10,000 - ₦200,000
25% every 11 Days
22 Days Cycle
Capital Back

FOREX PLAN B
₦300,000 - ₦10,000,000
20% every 10 Days
20 Days cycle
Capital Back

https://itc.com.ng
Referral ID : gifted235420

Join my Group Link https://chat.whatsapp . com/Ei1RafVeiMu4O7oLj5eMDu

Remove space from link

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over 36000 Naira Just By Visiting This Site / Get Instant Cash Loan Of 10k Now / Forex Education Made Easy with TSE/FX FARMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.