Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Covid-19 In Church!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Covid-19 In Church!!! (391 Views)

Handling Of Covid -19 In Nigeria Is A Silly Joke Right Now / Mama Spotted Wearing SOCCER Boots In CHURCH In Case Devil Try To Dribble Her / What Happened To Chelsea Fans Today In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 In Church!!! by Opeomoope1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
A man went to Church today and gave testimony that he was infected with CORONAVIRUS and that miraculously God had healed him. When he finished, he tried to give the microphone to the second man..who was waiting to give his own testimony, but the man refused to take it.

Second man: I have no testimony. Give it to pastor.
So the man tried to give microphone to pastor.

Pastor: I'm not in charge of testimonies so give it to senior pastor.
So the man went to senior pastor.
Senior pastor: Brother in Christ, the mic is yours. It's a gift from the church for your marvelous testimony. Please take it home. happy Sunday ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Confession Time / This Lockdown Has Necessitated Me In Opening My Youtube Channel / Lockdown Nosecover/mask Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.