Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? (3635 Views)

Just In Glo Introduce New Data Plans / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It / How To Participate In Glo Free Data Data Coming Up October 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Greatzeus:
Glo gives more data and credit bonus than other network. Meaning most Nigerians who use Glo,do so to get more data at lower prices at the expense of quality network speed.
I have used Glo 3g and 4g,so I can authoritatively tell you Glo is the worst network in Nigeria between MTN Airtel Etisalat and Glo.
Before when I was using 3g phone,I tried Glo I couldn't exhaust my data because of slow network. But I read online that Glo 4g is very good,Infact it is the fastest network in the country,so I still give Glo opportunity of doubt.
When I got my 4g phone,I bought a new Glo sim and I bought Glo 17gb data plan. It was the worse network ever Infact slower than MTN 3g sometimes. I finished the data because I only bought it to download movies. Few times it was like lightening speed,but most times it was bad.
My conclusion is people buy Glo because of poverty mostly and so as to get more for less money at the expense of speed.
For me,I will never subscribe to Glo again,never. MTN all the way or Airtel.
you just said whats on my mind. I use MTN and 9mobile..4G is fast on both networks
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by Gracemadeit(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Since 2018, Glo have been given me 1Gb free data either I load or not up till date. Glo una do well.����✌️��
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by edoairways: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
pyrex23:
Glo has the best data plans and their 4g (especially band 28) is very good
Not all locations
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by innobarca(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Glo is getting better, infact it is my sim for data since last month.
I have aitel and Etisalat too

Glo 4g is fast this days.
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by blessedvisky(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Functionoftime:

Just get a new sim, recharge and subscribe. To continue enjoying the offer, you must change your sim after every 3 months
Cc: blessedvisky
Thanks
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by Temzy1014(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2020
Greatzeus:
Glo gives more data and credit bonus than other network. Meaning most Nigerians who use Glo,do so to get more data at lower prices at the expense of quality network speed.
I have used Glo 3g and 4g,so I can authoritatively tell you Glo is the worst network in Nigeria between MTN Airtel Etisalat and Glo.
Before when I was using 3g phone,I tried Glo I couldn't exhaust my data because of slow network. But I read online that Glo 4g is very good,Infact it is the fastest network in the country,so I still give Glo opportunity of doubt.
When I got my 4g phone,I bought a new Glo sim and I bought Glo 17gb data plan. It was the worse network ever Infact slower than MTN 3g sometimes. I finished the data because I only bought it to download movies. Few times it was like lightening speed,but most times it was bad.
My conclusion is people buy Glo because of poverty mostly and so as to get more for less money at the expense of speed.
[/b]thats your choice your taste is different from other peoples [b]
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by LiamMarshall(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
i get 7mb/s on Glo 4g lol
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by DarkJeddi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Glo was my first line and still my favorite network..
We have Glo to thank for GSM affordability in Naija..
Lately their 4G network arrived my area and network has been consistent.
Still the cheapest network in Naija that allows you to share unlimited data with your family and friends..
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by DarkJeddi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
Greatzeus:
So because you have poor network and bad experience with your Glo network,you automatically jump to the conclusions that poverty is the main reason people use Glo?
Didn't it occur to you that your poor experience with Glo is not a universal phenomenon?
Many use Glo because it actually offers them the best of all worlds..
Fast and cheap data,ability to share unlimited data with friends and family..
Large and unrestricted call bonuses and other goodies that other networks are not ready to give.
I use MTN and Airtel too and there's nothing special about their networks..
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by edoairways: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Uyi168:
Nor be my clear eyes I take run enter glo..
Since then, I've been smiling....
grin cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by ryfoz(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
TeamLeader:

Are you high on fanta?
LOL grin
Re: Why Nigerian Like Glo? What Is Good In Glo? by fredie107(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Greatzeus:

For your area abi.....?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transsion Phones, Their Supposed Lies And The Major Problem / Best Plan For Glo Subscribers / Get Free Airtime Online DAILY Using This Method And See Payment Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.