Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

First Case Of suspected COVID-19 Reported In My Town(kafanchan). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Case Of suspected COVID-19 Reported In My Town(kafanchan). (848 Views)

Fourteen New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported In Nigeria / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested / Diamond Platnumz Is Reported Dead [FALSE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Case Of suspected COVID-19 Reported In My Town(kafanchan). by Flexzy360(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Today around noon
I was called by a frnd whose Mum is a nurse at the general hospital, that a case has been reported of covid 19
Please stay safe, please stay at home
Tnx u
Re: First Case Of suspected COVID-19 Reported In My Town(kafanchan). by Bluezy13(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Flexzy360:
Today around noon
I was called by a frnd whose Mum is a nurse at the general hospital, that a case has been reported of covid 19
Please stay safe, please stay at home
Tnx u

Kafanchan in Sokoto right ??

1 Like

Re: First Case Of suspected COVID-19 Reported In My Town(kafanchan). by Flexzy360(m): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

Kafanchan in Sokoto right ??
It's in the southern part of Kaduna State
Re: First Case Of suspected COVID-19 Reported In My Town(kafanchan). by Bluezy13(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Flexzy360:

It's in the southern part of Kaduna State

Right...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: First Case Of suspected COVID-19 Reported In My Town(kafanchan). by nbe2013: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
There is no Confirmed case of Covid 19 in kafanchan. Suspected cases were reported and the State Team was around this afternoon to take samples of the 2 suspected cases at the kafanchan General hospital. Result is been awaited in 48 to 72 hours. the suspicion was more because of the Covid 19 scare especially when Lagos was mentioned as the last destination of one of the cases rather than visible signs.

1 Like

Re: First Case Of suspected COVID-19 Reported In My Town(kafanchan). by Flexzy360(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
nbe2013:
There is no Confirmed case of Covid 19 in kafanchan. Suspected cases were reported and the State Team was around this afternoon to take samples of the 2 suspected cases at the kafanchan General hospital. Result is been awaited in 48 to 72 hours. the suspicion was more because of the Covid 19 scare especially when Lagos was mentioned as the last destination of one of the cases rather than visible signs.
Yeah ure right
Re: First Case Of suspected COVID-19 Reported In My Town(kafanchan). by nbe2013: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Flexzy360:

Yeah ure right

The COVID 19 test result for the 2 girls in Kafanchan came out NEGATIVE today. It now stands that there is no confirmed positive case in kafanchan at the moment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Found Jeffrey Epstein's Lifestyle "Intriguing" / Naira Marley Begs Girls To Stop Sending Him Nudes / Name One Superhero That Can Defeat Thanos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.