Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases (77419 Views)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Johnnyessence(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Blakjewelry:

It's a pattern just wait until the figures get to the thousands
nothing happens when it reached thousands, it is still 1 death so far. more than a month now.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Johnnyessence(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2020
MurphyG1:

Na so! Keep deceiving yourself. There were 25 cases or so last weekend and today 111 cases. 1 death in 111 cases is about 1%. Other countries have less than 1% or about 1%. In the US with all the deaths, it's just about 2%.
No be so una say Corona no dey catch black man? No na immunity strong.

nothing happens when it reached thousands, it is still 1
death so far. more than a month now.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2020
stanliwise:
Ignorance is a false sense of safety but at last when danger comes the ignorant ones fall like a pack of domino cards
nothing happens jare, abegi.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Johnnyessence(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2020
abuhusna1:

Na people like you dey anger the virus from he no fit catch black man now it's it no fit kill Nigeria. Abeg leave that virus ooo because he dey hear wetin you dey talk about am
abegi, nothing happens. people are outside doing their business peacefully.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by UrVillagePpl: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Woleett:
By the time this thing fully explodes in Nigeria, let's hope the casualties don't exceed millions. Now that some idiots are still going to church in the south and even idiots in the north attending jumat service and attacking police stations. Smh

Ignorance is the reason
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Blakjewelry(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:
nothing happens when it reached thousands, it is still 1 death so far. more than a month now.
LOL I predicted here that we should brace up for impact because the expected report is going double in the coming days and people were bashing and calling me names here but shortly after I said that the numbers have triple within days. The closing down of state border is welcome thing but I still have a real fear.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Meteng: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
gidjah:
great question bro,that is thing caught most people unaware in a time likt this o.Family Men won't even find it funny at all
Abro, I'm a family man, as I'm typing this, I no know how tomorrow go be
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
fennels007:
Because you are believing the NCDC.

So I shouldn't believe them?
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Blackpearlous(f): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
ainas247:

Yes, Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed.
secondly, read again to understand what I meant.

Oh my bad, I read what was in my mind.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
fergie001:
Fourteen new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria; 9 in Lagos and 5 in FCT

As at 09:30 pm 29th March there are 111 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria with 1 death.

As at 09:40 pm 29th March, there are

111 confirmed cases
1 death

For a breakdown of cases by states in real time, please see

Currently;
Lagos- 68
FCT- 21
Ogun- 3
Enugu- 2
Ekiti- 1
Oyo- 7
Edo- 2
Bauchi- 2
Osun-2
Rivers-1
Benue- 1
Kaduna- 1

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1244363684799041537?s=19

na only me notice this?

Lagos number divided into 3 is abuja
Abuja divided into 3 is ibadan.
Ibadan divided into 3 osun!

When dey say stop singing meta meta latewo! grin grin grin
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by gidjah(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Meteng:
Abro, I'm a family man, as I'm typing this, I no know how tomorrow go be
only godwill save us sir, most people were caught un balance. We have been struggling to get the Nation rumnimg before and suddenly.... sickness came as an epidemic. we shall survive this one, bro God will definitely show up for you too, just look up to Him alone o

1 Like

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by NiCurious: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Austine1212:

Its one actually

I'm going by the bing covid tracker...I admit I'm not there in person, counting.
https://www.bing.com/covid/local/southafrica
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by MurphyG1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:

nothing happens when it reached thousands, it is still 1
death so far. more than a month now.

2 deaths now bro. So be careful and stay safe. No one knows how strong his immune system is to be able to fight the virus. It's not about black man immunity.

1 Like

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Meteng: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
gidjah:
only godwill save us sir, most people were caught un balance. We have been struggling to get the Nation rumnimg before and suddenly.... sickness came as an epidemic. we shall survive this one, bro God will definitely show up for you too, just look up to Him alone o
Amen
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by stanliwise(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Johnnyessence:

nothing happens jare, abegi.
you only type this with your keypad. I could do same by typing “it will”. Typing is cheap
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Cynophobia: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
Cynophobia:

I'm going by the bing covid tracker...I admit I'm not there in person, counting.
https://www.bing.com/covid/local/southafrica

Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by ainas247: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Oh my bad, I read what was in my mind.

wink cheesy
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Johnnyessence(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
MurphyG1:

2 deaths now bro. So be careful and stay safe. No one knows how strong his immune system is to be able to fight the virus. It's not about black man immunity.
ok , i don hear you ooo.
Re: 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases by Playthepianos: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Antichristus:

Stop the stupid lies. We're not all stupid. This has nothing to do with God. Sometimes, I wonder why Europe wouldn't allow ignorance to simply wipe away Africans out of existence (e.g. when this cure is finally discovered, deny them and let them wait for God to come and stop COVID-19 from killing them in that dark continent) and when they're all dead and gone take over that continent.

Generations to come will laugh to scorn what some indoctrinated creatures are typing/expressing in the 21st on NL threads.

No, man. Stop feeding your head with lies. You are totally ignorant, just because you want to think intellectually and gain freedom. The coming generation will laugh you to scorn instead. I promise you.i promise you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.