Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Is Coronavirus Really A Grand Plan For African Genocide? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Coronavirus Really A Grand Plan For African Genocide? (197 Views)

Why is Coronavirus affecting the US more. / The Grand Plan Scholarship / Meet The Graphics Designer Who Celebrated His Birthday In A Grand Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Coronavirus Really A Grand Plan For African Genocide? by Tomman: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
I have suspected this ever since the beginning of this crises. And my suspicions are becoming more and more confirmed.

I have been suspecting that this is really a planned genocide by the West to severely depopulate Africa by exterminating native African people. The initial 'global' aspect of the virus pandemic is merely meant to provide an alibi for them so as to make it look as if it wasn't a deliberate covert genocide on Africa. They have to sacrifice a few thousand dispensable western people in order to provide this alibi.

These suspicions are getting confirmed. The Western media has been claiming for days that the mass deaths will be far worse in Africa despite the fact that Africa has few cases and its governments have been taking measures (like other countries) to prevent rises. They even said 'Ours is child's play compared to what will happen to Africa'. They did not say a single word about other poor third-world regions like in Asia and South America. They only kept saying such horrible things towards Africa.

And now I have learned that these western countries are now shipping all their citizens out of Africa despite the relative lack of cases. They are NOT doing this with other poor regions in Asia and Latin America.

It seems pretty evident that this is clearly the beginning of a deliberate planned genocide by these wicked people. A genocide targeted deliberately on black African people.
Re: Is Coronavirus Really A Grand Plan For African Genocide? by Toosure70: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
My God will surprise them
Re: Is Coronavirus Really A Grand Plan For African Genocide? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:01am On Mar 30, 2020
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!
more whites are being infected AND dying than black people FIFTY FOLDS, and you really think this is bad for Africans instead of Europe/US?!

i mean look at the numbers...
US: infected 135K - dead 2471
ITALY: infected 97K - dead 10K
SPAIN: infected 80K - dead 6K
GERMANY: infected 62K -dead 500
FRANCE: infected 40K - dead 2.4K

the closest African country is SOUTH AFRICA with only 1280 infected and 2 dead... your above theory makes absolutely NO SENSE

BTW people are recalling their citizens from EVERYWHERE around the world, not just Africa. people would rather be home with their close families than abroad alone.
Re: Is Coronavirus Really A Grand Plan For African Genocide? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!
more whites are being infected AND dying than black people FIFTY FOLDS, and you really think this is bad for Africans instead of Europe/US?!

i mean look at the numbers...
US: infected 135K - dead 2471
ITALY: infected 97K - dead 10K
SPAIN: infected 80K - dead 6K
GERMANY: infected 62K -dead 500
FRANCE: infected 40K - dead 2.4K

the closest African country is SOUTH AFRICA with only 1280 infected and 2 dead... your above theory makes absolutely NO SENSE

BTW people are recalling their citizens from EVERYWHERE around the world, not just Africa. people would rather be home with their close families than abroad alone.

SA has one death

(1) (Reply)

It's Time To Earn Online / Check Out Top Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Wednesday April 15th, 2020 / Coronavirus: See The Moment When Residents Of Abuja Raided Truck Conveying Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.