Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Horrible Experience Of A Friend After Calling The Covid-19 Emergency Lines - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Horrible Experience Of A Friend After Calling The Covid-19 Emergency Lines (281 Views)

Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number / Covid-19: Rivers State Government Release Emergency Lines,bans Public Gatherings / My Horrible Experience With Heat Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Horrible Experience Of A Friend After Calling The Covid-19 Emergency Lines by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Dear all, I'd urge you take the covid-19 precautionary measures seriously to avoid being disappointed by the government, should you finally test positive as a result of your negligence.

Last Saturday, a close friend narrated his horrible experience and his subsequent calls on the CDC via the Lagos State covid-19 emergency numbers provided.

According to him, he travelled to the eastern part of the country 2 weeks ago to see a client and returned 2 days later. On monday morning, he was feeling some symptoms similar to that of covid-19 like mild temperature, difficulty in breathing and cold. He went to the hospital the following day to see a dr, because he couldn't have a sound sleep. On getting to the dr, he was asked to wear a mask before explaining while the dr listened. The dr said to him might not be what he was thinking, treated him and advised he followed his medication to the letter. The dr said he suspected pneumonia due to over exposure to cold which the guy confirmed. He was always under AC from home to car and then office. On Wednesday morning , his health condition didn't improve.

So he decided to place a call through to them at the covid-19 emergency room. He called all the lines, ringing but none of them could pick up. This guy was in serious pain. Out of anger, he sent them a text message but only one of them replied and when they did, the message didnt have any element of coherence. The screen shot is as below as shared on his whatsapp status. Anyone in doubt should please match the number with those provided by the CDC.

Thank God he began seeing improvement from Thursday and now, he's very well and his breath has returned to normal.

People should just do the needful by maintaining good hygiene and other measures , including the stay at home instructions because help might never come if in a dire situation...and those in charge would definitely be paid for the service they're supposed to render. What a country sad

Re: The Horrible Experience Of A Friend After Calling The Covid-19 Emergency Lines by Officialgarri: 12:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Last day of February, a Chinese arrived Nigeria and headed for my working place. I was pissed with his presence because I thought he would be forcefully held at the airport. I offered him a nose mask and also ensured everywhere was disinfected after he left.

I informed DSS of the development and leaked his location. DSS informed the Health officials in charge and they promised to visit the expatriate.

Guess what, till date, they refused to show up!!
The chinese became aware and readied himself for examination, I swear, this people refused to examine him. They bluntly refused to get close.
Re: The Horrible Experience Of A Friend After Calling The Covid-19 Emergency Lines by Professorcplus(m): 12:51am On Mar 30, 2020
grin

Re: The Horrible Experience Of A Friend After Calling The Covid-19 Emergency Lines by Pruwa: 12:59am On Mar 30, 2020
our hope is just on God
God will protect we the masses

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Records First Index Case / Https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/is-bitcoin-aussie-system-a-scam-beware / I Know Exactly How It Feels ⁣⁣ The Crazy Itching...⁣ The Horrible Foul Odor...⁣

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.