Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Normal Price Hand Sanitizers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Normal Price Hand Sanitizers (695 Views)

I Can Produce 20 Litres Of HAND SANITIZERS @#15,000 / Distributors And Marketers Wanted For Hand Sanitizers / How To Make Hand Sanitizers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Normal Price Hand Sanitizers by george31(m): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2020
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

It has come to our notice that the fastest way of the spread of COVID 19 is through money transaction. Think about it. It is the only object that we cannot do away with and it goes through all kinds of hands before reaching you. So therefore after every touch of the money please wash your hands or always use an ethanol based hand sanitizer. we also have to clean our phones with the hand sanitizer and soft silk every time we handle cash for our own good. I hope all of us will help spread this info to save thousands becos phones and money are part of our everyday life.

TO ORDER FOR NORMAL PRICE HAND SANITIZERS IN BULK
SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE TO 08037133612.

We try to respond immediately to everyone who messages us, Pls go straight to the point when you whatsapp us.

Re: Normal Price Hand Sanitizers by SavageMaster: 5:08am On Mar 30, 2020
george31:
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

It has come to our notice that the fastest way of the spread of COVID 19 is through money transaction. Think about it. It is the only object that we cannot do away with and it goes through all kinds of hands before reaching you. So therefore after every touch of the money please wash your hands or always use an ethanol based hand sanitizer. we also have to clean our phones with the hand sanitizer and soft silk every time we handle cash for our own good. I hope all of us will help spread this info to save thousands becos phones and money are part of our everyday life.

TO ORDER FOR NORMAL PRICE HAND SANITIZERS IN BULK
SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE TO 08037133612.

We try to respond immediately to everyone who messages us, Pls go straight to the point when you whatsapp us.

Price?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Create Football Video Clips / What Business To Venture In After This Pandemic? / Who Has Came Across This Kind Of Job Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.