Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why Go For Covid - 19 Test When You Don’t Have Any Symptom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Go For Covid - 19 Test When You Don’t Have Any Symptom (233 Views)

Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / Kano Runs Out Of COVID-19 Test Kits, As Testing Center Suspends Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Go For Covid - 19 Test When You Don’t Have Any Symptom by ican2020: 4:47am On Mar 30, 2020
I really find it difficult to understand some Nigerians.

Why will some people run from pillar to post looking for Covid 19 testing centers when they don’t have any symptom?

You are fine, give praise to God and stay at home with your loved ones,

And If your office is closed for now and you don’t have anything to do, and you want to get involve in something useful, leave your place and go to any village near you and do some physical exercise by helping the farmers on their farms.

That will save you from unnecessary wahala, abeg

My 2 cent
Re: Why Go For Covid - 19 Test When You Don’t Have Any Symptom by Xavi2019: 4:57am On Mar 30, 2020
To be honest, it doesn't really make sense going to get tested when you don't have any symptoms knowing fully well there's not much testing kits around.
Re: Why Go For Covid - 19 Test When You Don’t Have Any Symptom by ugonology(m): 5:09am On Mar 30, 2020
What symptom was el-rufai and other top government officials showing before they got tested?...mr man, open your eyes!!! The virus is asymtomatic for the first ten-fourteen days.
They are hoarding the stuff, wonder why its mostly popular figures that are reported to be positive?

1 Like

Re: Why Go For Covid - 19 Test When You Don’t Have Any Symptom by Duru9(m): 6:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Use this code for self testing first *737*199# do answer correctly

well I'm a very good driver with 7months experience with uber/bolt partnership, very familiar with Abuja roads, please I need car for uber/bolt, help a brother
Re: Why Go For Covid - 19 Test When You Don’t Have Any Symptom by Candanyl: 6:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Everyone that had gone for test had a symptom or the other .
Re: Why Go For Covid - 19 Test When You Don’t Have Any Symptom by ican2020: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2020
With our population, if we all starts going for testing, trust me, over 5000 will queue at a centre and with our ways of doing things, Na me first come, struggling and fighting will take over.
If there is anyone carrying the virus, what do you think will be the outcome, thousands if not millions will be infected,
We do not have the capacity to treat 100, not to even talk of 1000s, so, stay safe in your house becomes the best option.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Explanation On Funds Allocated For Coronavirus / Corona Virus: Federal Government Agrees To Pay "Poorest Of The Poorest Families" / This Week Is Going To Be The Saddest Week For Americans-adams(us Surgeon General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.