Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

China Finds Cure For Corona Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Finds Cure For Corona Virus (2061 Views)

JUST IN: Russia Allegedly Finds Cure For COVID-19 / COVID-19: Kebbi Man Finds Cure For Coronavirus Disease / BREAKING: China Finds Cure For COVID-19 – #coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by cidieschat(m): 6:19am On Mar 30, 2020
I just found this news tweeted from the Global Times Handle that Chinese Scientists have discovered the cure to the World deadly Virus.

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Una don start with fake news this early morning

1 Like

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Ok now,that will be a good one of and only if...
Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by bisi16(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Research and confirm before posting or disputing.
Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by bigiyaro(m): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2020
this virus thing is a serious business, pls don't post anyhow o....thunder can just fire somebory just like that.

4 Likes

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by CanadaOrBust: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2020

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by cidieschat(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Una don start with fake news this early morning

A more enlightened person will check first...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by olureignforever: 6:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Who says them no get the cure before. The hustle for world power, wicked set of people

1 Like

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by wyqay: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2020
We pray for the best
Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by cidieschat(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2020
Here's the link

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by McCoy662(m): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2020
It's true

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by Dayg88(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2020
They have the curealready, they just needed to collapse other country's economic activities before releasing the cure

5 Likes

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by Homeboiy: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2020
They have it for long

It just the actual time to release of

1 Like

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by chocboi78(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Please i need a global news site where i can get correct first hand information..
I don tire for rumours
Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by Samade7: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Who told you China does not have the cure before.......just let dem achieve their target, then everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by chimaicon(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2020
True China claims they have a cure.....if America is to get back at them at the end of all this believe me the world will suffer the fight again

1 Like

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by Nicklaus619(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Dayg88:
They have the curealready, they just needed to collapse other country's economic activities before releasing the cure

You are a very rational person, I like that, that's just what I was discussing with my kid brother this morning , I believe that they have got the cure like since the virus broke out, after all they knew the Genesis of the virus, but they want to play victim and crush other countries economy, now USA is the most affected country with the highest case of coronavirus, when this thing is finnaly over, china may become the next world power and the rest of the world has got to lean on them for support , ever wonder why Beijing and north Korea and South Korea has got zero case of the virus, yet they are the closest to china It's all a conspiracy theory clearly cratfed by the Chinese to make the world dependant of her just like USA has been since like forever now.

2 Likes

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by Dayg88(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:

You are a very rational person, I like that, that's just what I was discussing with my kid brother this morning , I believe that they have got the cure like since the virus broke out, after all they knew the Genesis of the virus, but they want to play victim and crush other countries economy, now USA is the most affected country with the highest case of coronavirus, when this thing is finnaly over, china may become the next world power and the rest of the world has got to lean on them for support , ever wonder why Beijing and north Korea and South Korea has got zero case of the virus, yet they are the closest to china It's all a conspiracy theory clearly cratfed by the Chinese to make the world dependant of her just like USA has been since like forever now.

And what I fear most is the retaliative measures USA will employ. They took it too far. Italy has lost over 11,000 citizens, over 35,000 has died globally, all because of power tussle? Hiroshima and Nagazaki will be child's play in comparison to what the rest of the world will do to them

2 Likes

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by unite4real: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2020
Nicklaus619:

South Korea has no Zero case. People died there too and there are cases everyday as well. See below from the chart. They have 9,661 cases with 158 deaths

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by Greatzeus(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2020
I pray it is true.
I don't care about first position any country who finds the cure doesn't matter. We desperately need the cure and vaccine too. God heal the world in Jesus name amen.

Re: China Finds Cure For Corona Virus by Aturitoroman: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2020
Dayg88:
You are 100% right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Pregnant Monitoring Your Ovulation Date Via Sms Alerts! / Sex, Kissing, Shared Needles Can Give The Deadly Ebola Virus / Jonathan Sacks 16,000 Resident Doctors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.