Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Covid-19: The Best Way Out(check IN) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Covid-19: The Best Way Out(check IN) (632 Views)

Please What Is The Best Way To Withdraw Money From Paypal? / You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (New SURVEY ) / Features That Seem On Their Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: The Best Way Out(check IN) by Dilijingsly(m): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2020
While we pray and hope for doctors all over the world to come with a cure to this disease that have consumed many i decided to forge ahead with this. The covid 19 has brough total restriction of movement and thats has stopped me from my normal daily job, so i decided to move into music blog to keep myself busy. As they will always say 'idle mind is a devils workshop' the problem now is this after reading and watching some tutorial on how to create a website in few minutes. i am now through with that and i need some help with the editing of the footer side of my webpage. check it out www.dilimp3.com.ng. web gurus over to you
Re: Covid-19: The Best Way Out(check IN) by Nairalandmonika: 8:32am On Mar 30, 2020
How do you get content for your blog, do u write the articles yourself?
Re: Covid-19: The Best Way Out(check IN) by Dilijingsly(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
How do you get content for your blog, do u write the articles yourself?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Help Web Development Issue / How To Choose The Right Web Hosting Company For Your Next Wordpress Website / Why Do Nigerians adore Hardware But Despise Software and its Makers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.