Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Young Girl Who Brought Corona Virus Into Port Harcourt - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Young Girl Who Brought Corona Virus Into Port Harcourt (525 Views)

William James - The Man Who Brought Philosophy Down To Earth / Photos Of Italian Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria / Chinese Military Intelligence Officer Talks Truth About Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Young Girl Who Brought Corona Virus Into Port Harcourt by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2020
THE YOUNG GIRL WHO BROUGHT CORONA VIRUS INTO PORT HARCOURT
This is a matter of public concern. And I’m particularly interested in talking about it because I understand (based on experience) what it means for people to capitalize on any little not-too-positive information or news about you to say all sorts of things about you, some of which may be totally false and malicious. (About my own experience of such, my colleagues in Uniport know what I’m talking about).
Just because the 19-year old Edo girl has been identified as a model who traveled to about 4 countries before returning to Port Harcourt ‘with corona virus’, people are now saying all sorts of things about her; some say she is a wild girl or prostitute, some say she is having an affair with a prominent Rivers politician, they say she is this and she is that. Let me say this, there is a DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS OF MAN (1789) wherein it is stated that “Man is at liberty do everything that does not harm another man.” (“Man” here is a generic term used to refer to human beings in general). If the young girl is a wild girl or whatever, or if she is having an affair with any Politician or Port Harcourt-based artiste – IT IS NOBODY’S BUSINESS! By the way, the young girl has refuted all those nonsense said about her. I urge her wherever she is, to stay strong and not be bothered about what people say about her. And I congratulate her for the feat she is achieving in her career; I mean, for her to have traveled to different countries for modelling, she must have worked very hard and made serious sacrifices to push her modelling career (even at such a young age). Instead of saying different nonsense about her, we should rather be wishing the 19-year old model quickest recovery, so that she can go ahead to be an asset to the society in her own way.
Kingsley Onwuka
Re: The Young Girl Who Brought Corona Virus Into Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2020
U dey mind Dem.....
Like say if Dem get the opportunity say Dem no go take am
Re: The Young Girl Who Brought Corona Virus Into Port Harcourt by dawnomike(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2020
I agree with you on this...

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Best Website To Download Latest Musics And Movies / Only One Camera Works In A Multi Camera Phone! / Infinix Smart HD 2021 Specifications: 5000mah Battery, 6.1-inch Display | Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.