Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. (428 Views)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 / Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. by Khriztarl(f): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2020
Hello guys,
With the massive rate of increase of the corona virus in nigeria, i just thought i should share to the world the idea i got on how to successfully get rid of the covid-19.
Well, i guess everyone is entitled to share what ever he or she feels can help eliminate this enemy in no time because all our lives are at stake here.

I know this virus is in a liquid form, asin it's more like lipid (fat) and is be easily destroyed by heat or lather.So i would be giving steps to prevent this virus.
1.) Wash ur hands regularly with anti-septics,soap,or detergents for about 30secs. This is to dissolve the lipid on your palm. Par adventure you came in contact with it some how.
2.) Avoid cold water. This encourages the growth of corona as its habitat is cold environs. (Thanks to God we are heat ourselves)
3.) Stay away from overcrowded places and be hygienic. Sneeze/cough into a piece of toilet roll and dispose of immediately.
Re: Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. by Khriztarl(f): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2020
4.) When you get home after where ever you went to.. (because am pretty sure nigerians won't just stay put) keep your clothes in the sun for like an hour plus. Remove it and wash immediately.
5.) Take blood boosters like vitamin c, blood tonic etc. To boost your immune system.
6.) When i was much younger, when ever i was having severe cattarh, and couldn't breathe, my mum would boil hot water and put robb (not aboniki balm o) in it, then she would ask me to inhale and make sure it gets into my lungs. After such exercise i feel much better as the mucor in my nose causing my inability to breath well melts away.
Then, i thought if heat dissolves this lipid then steam could also. So every night before you sleep,boil water i mean let it be very hot,put robb in it, put your head inside,cover with a clean towel and inhale for about 3mins.
It's not a simple task, but i would say there is no price to hard to pay for our own survival. Leave oyibo make them dey find drugs.

1 Like

Re: Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. by Khriztarl(f): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2020
7.) Seek medical attention when you notice symptoms. Don't hide.. FINALLY, Stay safe.
Re: Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. by bolanto24(m): 11:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. by Khriztarl(f): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Cc: Seun lalasticlala ann2012 sochey millieademi emperor

1 Like

Re: Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. by sochey(f): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Khriztarl:
Cc: Seun
lalasticlala
ann2012
sochey
millieademi
emperor

Nice one.. Nigerians are neglecting this thing and most people are just joking about it..

Prevention is better than cure..

Me, I just dey buy Agbugbu na ji today for market when I inhale a very strong chicken odour wey they come from the chicken poultry. I come sneeze oo.. Naso everybody avoid me

Nawa for covik-19 shocked
Persin cannur sneeze in peace again undecided

1 Like

Re: Prevent Covid-19: What Every Nigerian Should Do. by Khriztarl(f): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
sochey:

Nice one.. Nigerians are neglecting this thing and most people are just joking about it..

Prevention is better than cure..

Me, I just dey buy Agbugbu na ji today for market when I inhale a very strong chicken odour wey they come from the chicken poultry. I come sneeze oo.. Naso everybody avoid me

Nawa for covik-19 shocked
Persin cannur sneeze in peace again undecided
my God. i can imagine the embarassment.. Eya pele

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Black Seed Oil Could Be Used In Treatment Of Corona Virus / Liverpool Legend Kenny Dalglish Test Positive To Convid-19 / Abayomi:119 people with COVID-19 symptoms identified during house-to-hous search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.