Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks (17931 Views)

5 Health Risks Of Sex With Animals - Temi Iwalaiye / 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Stefenijoan002(f): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Plz tell them ohh coz most of them have now become drunkard of dry gin saying it's a hot drink that stop covid-19 .some Nigeria's will never learn here in my area they're still saying there's nothing like covid 19 #in God u trust
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Wasbayd: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Many are now addicted to dry gin because of the misinformation. Agents of darkness at work but God's mercy endures.
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Lanretoye(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
It kills the virus if you wash hand with it but does not kill the virus when it is in the system.
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Dayodragon: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Soon we will read hot water doesn't protect you from getting the virus
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by MadeMan01(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
AdeolaB:
What we need is God's Mercy

Don't call God o.
When you were voting for government of old men with no certification that choses to subsidize pilgrimage to Israel and Saudi Arabia instead of building hospitals and school. Supporting miracle working pastors and GOs instead of accepting truth, this is end result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Adakintroy2: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Daddy G.os are in lock down. After they will come and compare themselves to Elijah.

Here is sick people come and heal. Reality beckons.

Not when no one is around they will.be giving all sought of testimonies about how they went to Sweden and one man was diagnose with cancer.. blah blah.

Me I believe in God. But the gift of healing is rare. Not all who are called have it.

Paul ask 1cor. 12:29) are all apostles, are all teachers, are all workers of miracle?.

The problem with the church and the big G.o is that in a bid to be seen as great titans, they lie to themselves. Allocating to themselves all the gifts of the spirit. It's a lie. It's a lie. This period will expose them further.
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is for drinkers
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Truflame: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Government tell people to stay at home yet there's no electricity to make people stay within the comfort of their home.

How do you prevent the spread of COVID-19 when neighbors in rural areas share the same mat or wrappers outside at night when heat is extremely intense.

Years of I don't care attitude in the power sector may fuel the spread of COVID-19 in Nigeria.

This is time for 24 hours electricity supply or risk the spread of corona virus due to age long nonchalant attitude in the power sector
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
1zynnvn:
So I've been downing all this handsantatizer for nothing undecided
cheesy
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by paramboos: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nawa oo, and my brother has been advising us to take at least one short before and after going out.
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Patoski7(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mehn afterall something must definitely kill a man..
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Just raise a glass of alcohol and toast. Drinks bring back memories of everything we have been through
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by ITbomb(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
You mean alcohol like beer because those combine in small shots are life savers
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
The only thing that would separate me frm my alcohol is lack of money. Fucçk covid rubbish fuçk all of you

1 Share

Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by senatepresido: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
hedonister:
It does not cure corona virus but it can kill it before it gets to the lungs. At the same time alcoholics are more likely to die from the disease.
You're confusing me Sir
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by IMASTEX: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Lies.. Alcohol is Bae... Just do it in moderation
Moderation is always key to everything even excess food or woman/man pose health risk.
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by hedonister: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
senatepresido:

You're confusing me Sir
Alcohols is said to be able to kill the virus which is why people are using hand sanitizers that is made up largely of alcohol. So, that means that if you touch an infected person or surface and touch your eye, mouth or nose, the virus will move from the surface down into your body. Before it gets to where it will start causing damage, alcohol can still come handy and kill it. But the moment it gets to it's destination, alcohol can't do anything.

1 Like

Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
jasmine1600:
Black man will remain a black man
Olarinde and blogging about Pastors undecided
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by dboo442: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
pyro62:
Nairaland is very boring these days. Na wa oo. angry
my bro nah coro handiwork be that
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Kabzealous(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fellow Nairaland... Baba make Una save a soul ooo.. Seriously lock down here.. No shimba like dis.. Ah beg beko.. 0241934895.. GTB.. Thanks... Maximum respect..
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Chinlin: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
WHO is confused about coronavirus, they should just scrap the organization, they have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by yusufu16: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
But they say the alcohol in sanitizer kills the virus. So why not drink the alcohol nah
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by microfixsynergy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by code999: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin grin cheesy...Stocked my home already since Lagos is on dusk till dawn curfew...still buzzing coro can't survive amid Alcohol, what are am I saying self, show us an anti-viral drug that the COVID-19 is susceptible to and I will show you a man that lie from the pit of hell... : shocked

alizma:
Which kind wahala be this na, these people know how many drink I don buy keep at all?
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Who is WHO to say diz sef...WHO WHO U HELP?

1 Like

Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by senatepresido: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
hedonister:

Alcohols is said to be able to kill the virus which is why people are using hand sanitizers that is made up largely of alcohol. So, that means that if you touch an infected person or surface and touch your eye, mouth or nose, the virus will move from the surface down into your body. Before it gets to where it will start causing damage, alcohol can still come handy and kill it. But the moment it gets to it's destination, alcohol can't do anything.
Okay, Thank you a lot for this enlightenment.
So we can still use dry gin to stop it from getting into our system by sipping little at intervals
Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
senatepresido:

Okay, Thank you a lot for this enlightenment.
So we can still use dry gin to stop it from getting into our system by sipping little at intervals

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks by BrutusOj(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mtcheeew....drink responsibly and nothing will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Popular Recreational Drugs / COVID-19 Update For October 4 2020 In Nigeria - (962 Tested) / You Can't Deny A Child Healthcare Because Of Your Religious Beliefs - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.