Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,284 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband (705 Views)

Gruesome Murder Of A 300 Level Benue State University Student / Anger Grows In France Against Gruesome Murder Of French Teacher (photos) / Sem Grant Disbursement: The Gruesome Sins Of Donaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by Jop6ix(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Dear compatriots am writing this with a heavy heart, a heart that seeks for justice and wants the law to take its full place about what I will say. Please I want all Human right activist, lawyers to help us out on this. I am by name Onyebuchi Johnpaul from Achalla village, Enugu-Agidi town, Njikoka L.G, Anambra State.
One of my immediate elder sister Mrs. Rita Onyemauchechukwu Onyebuchi who did her traditional and marriage rites on 10th January 2020 married to her husband Mr Ikechukwu popularly called "Agbada" from Isu Aniocha village in Awka north LGA in Anambra State. My sister and i were staffs of Philip Smith Security Limited in Awka.The deceased (my sister) failed to be at work on Tuesday 24/3/2020 at Philip Smith security limited awka, which has never happened before because she is always at work and dedicated staff of the company. Following her absenteeism at work on Tuesday i put a call to my sister on her phone but it was ringing and she wasn't answering her phone calls.She never responded to those calls and never returned the calls which is unusual. I continued calling her even when i dismissed from work but still ringing no response. After work hours i made way to her house where she is living with the husband at Chima's compound in Ezimezi village, Amawbia on reaching there i saw that the house was locked and the husband's car is not in the compound, after several knocks and banging at the door no responds too.I decided to head home and requested that the husband's number should be sent to me by. The husband number was sent and i called the husband but his number was switched off.
On Wednesday 25/3/2020 i went to work as usual but still my sister was absent unlike her because she was always punctual to work. I still called but her phone kept ringing no response. I even called all her husband number but it was switched off.
That Wednesday i look left work very late so i couldn't stop over her house to check. So i informed my mom who said she has been calling her too but no response and also that her son-in-law (my sister husband) phone was switched off.
on Thursday 26/3/2020 I decided to stop at their house before going to work.Reaching the compound i saw police men in the compound and crowds gathered. When the special crime unit of the police arrived i was taken to the room to find the dead body of my sister MRS RITA ONYEBUCHI laying in pool of blood . And the body has started to decompose. The whole place was smelling and blood all over the bedroom. I was shocked i couldn't tell my mom at that point who also came to know why her daughter wasn't answering her calls. Mama was suffering high blood pressure that why i couldn't tell her then and pleaded that people should take away from the place. My sister was 2 month pregnant as i was writing this story. Please I want the human right activist and lawyers to come into this matter and make sure that the suspect is brought to book to face the law. The suspect is the husband Ikechukwu by name popularly known as Agbada from Isuaniocha he lives with his wife Rita Onyebuchi at Chima's compound in Ezimezi village, Amawbia.

Please forward this.
And Share please �

Any human right lawyer that is willing to help should contact Me
Onyebuchi Johnpaul (Immediate Brother To the Deceased) via 0813 492 0440
My sister need justice
#JusticeMustBeServe
#HumanRight
#PAINFULDEATH

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by chyckxx(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
embarassed cry
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by Kylekent59: 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
shocked

The man's face looks scary

Anger is a very bad character in humans which can be very fatal to the person that exhibits it.

If you are a lady, please and please avoid men who are hot-tempered, always annoyed at any slightest mistake, and also men who have fighting spirit in them.

Men also avoid ladies who are hot tempered, nagging and arrogant.

Now let's go back to the topic.

First and foremost, let me avoid being sentimental and look at what really happened or who could have done this.

The first prime suspect should be the husband, why? because he is no where to be found ( like the OP said)

Let us also reason what if someone comes in and wants to kill the husband, the husband escapes, but the wife gets killed instead for revenge?

Our big question now should be: Where is the husband?

Has any of the neighbours seen him?

Why has he turned off his phone?

Could it be that he is somewhere dead?

If the husband is dead, then it could probably be a business deal gone wrong, a cult war, misunderstanding with someone,...etc.

At op, you really need to get some informations from their neighbours,like ask them if there was any altercation between the your sister and the husband,...etc.

This is very abysmal. Her husband has to come and tell what had transpired between he and the wife.

This is very gory, Op take heart on the death of your sister.

You shall have your justice.

CC: lalasticlala come and see oo, very graphic.
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by Ancecoker(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Holy Ghost
So sad..

This is real madness asswer
RIP to the dead embarassed
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by Eagleboney(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Cruelty and inhumane of the highest order
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by Tomvad: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by kiddkash(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
when we dey suffer coronavirus. we still dey suffer from devils in human form
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by shortgun(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
May God forgive her Sins and Grant her eternal Rest.

As for the husband been responsible, I was not there I can't judge him.

1 Like

Re: The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by clintino700(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
This man should forever be punished, please take heart bro. I read this emotionally cry embarassed cry
Re: The Gruesome Murder Of My Sister By Her Husband by daddytime(m): 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
A very sad and gut-wrenching experience losing a loved under such a painful circumstance.

If not for societal/family pressure that sees marriage as a life achievement even at one's life detriment, wetin for connect this pretty babe with this oke adaka beast.

This was clearly a loveless marriage of convenience.

Could Mr. Beast had found out the pregnancy wasn't his because he alone would know if he was sterile and thus went loco on the deceased?

The heartless mofo deserves the stakes.

(1) (Reply)

Hotlines to Report Any Unprofessional Conduct By Nigerian Army / #JusticeForRinji: Photos Of Processionists At The Late Rinji's Family House / People Get Roasted While Trying To Scoop Fuel ( Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.