Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus (89232 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by luluman: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
qualityGod:
ask yourself same question grin
Well, I love Nigeria.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by linearity: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Old news but I like the way US always get ahead of global issues.... Trump talked about it before but the FDA shied away from it!!!
To all infected people, no too much yarnings!!! Go to your pharmaceutical store close to you and order for Chloroquine.....
Covid-19 e no go better for you....
Your time is up! Thanks for distabilizing the world but it's time to go....

Goodbye and never return back to planet Earth anymore.

How did Trump talked about it before and FDA shy away from it?

The initial information that Trump put out was from FDA. FDA provided that info that, they see evidence that those drugs had some positive response in treating covid-19, but they are conducting clinical trials before approving it.

Trump went out and falsely stated that FDA has approved it, the FDA had to come out and state that they have not approved it for COVID-19 treatment and that they are conducting clinical trials. The FDA even fast tracked the trials skipping many steps.

If you want to give credit to anyone, it should be to the FDA who are worked behind the scene for the clinical trials and NYC who provided test patients and cases. Trump was trying to get cheap publicity points by announcing it before the completion of the trials and this lead to some deaths worldwide and even in the US....because without the clinical trials, no one knows the recommended dosage and routine that would be effective against COVID-19...but people ignorantly state following Trump’s address and took the drug without recommendations leading to deaths, poisons and some complications.

Trump is not a doctor, don’t take drug recommendations from him. He is a politician and very optimistic for a favorable outcome and fast ones too, so to improve his re-election chances...so his advices will be biased just like here and wouldn’t be objective.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
luluman:
Well, I love Nigeria.
same here grin
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Jman06(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
drakeli:

Those who use a medicine should get accolades than those that invented the medicine according to you. Right? Chloroquine was invented by America not China . It’s an American drug
Of course, chloroquine was invented by America for treatment of malaria and lupus. Although, scientists had recorded the possible effectiveness of chloroquine in treatment of corona virus, Chinese doctors were the first to clinically use it for treatment covid19 and reported some efficacies against the virus before Trump now announced the information he got from them. I'm sure that even Trump would not accept credit for the information the way some people on this thread are making it look like.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Vulcan24(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
drakeli:
Was it ever in the news? No! Because all of you are just peddling lies. No such information came out of China.

By the way. Chloroquine is an American invention. Not China

my brother we know the truth from d start but our lazy brain in Africa is always at inertia, plus our deadbeat leaders don't know anything except food, Bleep and funds for looting. imagine the money flying upandan instead of research and testing !

now the covik man would still be stammering over this info, or insisting he must feed school children who are at home and lockdown Lagos.

this country is in shambles

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
linearity:

The initial information that Trump put out was from FDA. FDA provided that info that, they see evidence that those drugs had some positive response in treating covid-19, but they are conducting clinical trials before approving it.

Trump went out and falsely stated that FDA has approved it, the FDA had to come out and state that they have not approved it for COVID-19 treatment and that they are conducting clinical trials. The FDA even fast tracked the trials skipping many steps.

If you want to give credit to anyone, it should be to the FDA who are worked behind the scene for the clinical trials and NYC who provided test patients and cases. Trump was trying to get cheap publicity points by announcing it before the completion of the trials and this lead to some deaths worldwide and even in the US....because without the clinical trials, no one knows the recommended dosage and routine that would be effective against COVID-19...but people ignorantly state following Trump’s address and took the drug without recommendations leading to deaths, poisons and some complications.

Trump is not a doctor, don’t take drug recommendations from him. He is a politician and very optimistic for a favorable outcome and fast ones too, so to improve his re-election chances...so his advices will be biased just like here and wouldn’t be objective.

Thanks for this detailed analysis and clarification.

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by seanwilliam(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
linearity:

see as you dey talk am as if you dey there...
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by salford1: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
drakeli:
Was it ever in the news? No! Because all of you are just peddling lies. No such information came out of China.

By the way. Chloroquine is an American invention. Not China
Chloroquine is a german/Italian invention in 1934. Prior to that though, Quinine has been discovered in Latin America and Africa as far back as 500 years ago.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Hespee93: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

There is a Serious war Going on.. The War Against the World Inhabitants!

President Trump is a Hinderance to what they wanna do..

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

The News Media may not be airing President Trump's Brefings on Covid-19 again.. you can imagine how deep they have gone..

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle these affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

President Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for the World...

Pray For President Trump

Just because of one person, hundred thousands of life are being pin down, world economy has fallen drastically.

just think before you talk naa eeee!

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Meedon: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good deveropment
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by condralbedez: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No no
Chloroquine dey scratch na
Abi the hydroxyl chloroquine different?

If i take that thing that year
For good two days i nor dey fit sleep because my body go dey scratch me

Except if i take puritiin join before the scratching go reduce. But the thing be say the chloroquine dey immediately restore my body from sickness. But na that scratching i nor like at all

If my mummy give me the chloroquine that time if i dey sick
Once the scratching start ehnnnn
Me nor go sleep and she nor go sleep!

That chloroquine na night mare to me! Maybe my blood nor too strong

you never start they drag weed then?Dammnn nigggar
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by AreaFada2: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ok.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by daxclusive1: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tunex252:
Has WHO approve this

Who be WHO. You mean those ones that supported China until the virus spread throughout the world??

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Christmasdon(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
DARK WORLD. RIGHT NOW. DARKCLOUD
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by seanwilliam(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
Jman06:
I didn't imply that it wasn't documented, but Donald Trump got his information from Chinese, therefore he shouldn't be credited for the information! Meanwhile, those who successfully used it for the clinical treatment of corona virus for the first time were these Chinese and so they deserve more accolade than Trump. But here are my Nigerian people praising Trump as if he just achieved a medical breakthrough!
stop saying nonsense. How sure are you trump got the info from China?? Something was developed in usa, you saying they for info from china?? Infact your balls deserve to be crushed....Who knew about it when the Chinese used it?? Una go dey come with rubbish propaganda in other to sound sensible... America deserves the credit chikena!
Why do we have to wait for America validation and directives?? Why dont we follow Chinese' theory? Which of the world leader came out to publicly addressed the global concerning this pandemic and its solution ?? Una no dey appreciate atall.. rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by anonymous1759(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have said here That Chloroquine will work on people not Because it is Chloroquine but Because It involves President Donald John Trump...

From this week they are gonna unleash all sort of lies and propaganda against Trump. The Motive is to Ensure he is Not Re-elected! Almost all News Media have been selected for this ...

The News Media may not be airing President Trump's Brefings on Covid-19 again.. you can imagine how deep they have gone..

It's a Huge War. It's the Nwo and Globalist against vs Donald Trump, the Nationalist and those against The Nwo.

As The Believers Worldwide lift up our voice to Heaven. GOD Almighty the owner of Wisdom give Wisdom to president Trump to handle these affairs.

Don't say you are in Nigeria, it does not affect you.. They are not after President Trump, they are after you and I.

Pray For President Trump

Rubbish!!! There's no way on earth I'll accept a man that calls himself a monkey and a bloody Racist let him face his problem their business don't add any value to my life if you put much like this in your country of would have been better.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
jaxxy:
[s]

U better not come up here and make any noise. When Trump approved it y’all where laughing at him and calling him names including useless CNN.[/s]
Is trump the FDA that he will be approving a drug when they haven't?
Use your brain for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by byinks(f): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
MSesan:
No be dis drug dem say one couples take and dey kick bucket...
Isokay!! angry angry

Keep waiting for WHO is planning your death.

2 Likes

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by goaldynman(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No no
Chloroquine dey scratch na
Abi the hydroxyl chloroquine different?

If i take that thing that year
For good two days i nor dey fit sleep because my body go dey scratch me

Except if i take puritiin join before the scratching go reduce. But the thing be say the chloroquine dey immediately restore my body from sickness. But na that scratching i nor like at all

If my mummy give me the chloroquine that time if i dey sick
Once the scratching start ehnnnn
Me nor go sleep and she nor go sleep!

That chloroquine na night mare to me! Maybe my blood nor too strong

It is the scratching that kills the virus!!
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by chinazaekpere12: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

Because they're yet to acheive their 666 aim na. We know them, all this that's happening is to stop people from coming together to worship God. I didn't go to church yesterday because my bike wouldn't start (got spoilt on my way from work on Saturday) and not because of one powerless virus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by gozie112(m): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Grupo:

Which one you prefer? To scratch or to die of Corona?
lmao
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
MSesan:
No be dis drug dem say one couples take and dey kick bucket...
Isokay!! angry angry

Please read and report truthfully.

They drank fish tank cleaner, just because they saw 'Chloroquine' written on the packet. They also ignored where it was written in bold red letters 'NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION'.

They also did not have any symptoms of Coronavirus, but wanted to 'protect' themselves. It's like me and you going to sign up for Chemotherapy, just because we are afraid of getting cancer.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Is trump the FDA that he will be approving a drug when they haven't?
Use your brain for once.

Did I say he was the FDA? I said he was right and yes he was eventually.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by goaldynman(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
bro it was not suggested by trump. usa is just trying to get the praises. china already said it long ago that they are using chloroquin to cure this shit. trump was adamant to use it because he didnt want it to look like he took shit from china. now the thing hit them hard and they have no choice than to use it. they need to tell china thank u

How are you reasoning?!

China that started the pandemic should be told thank you?!
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by DanjaNinja(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pray For President Trump

You believe that Chloroquine would work not because of its inherent chemical properties but because of Trumps involvement confirms your bias.

This level of bias is not good for anyone. I understand that we all have some inherent bias but to blindly follow any individual often leads to destructive outcomes.

And lastly, may I ask why you love Trump so much when you have never been to America?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Jman06(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
seanwilliam:
stop saying nonsense. How sure are you trump got the info from China?? Something was developed in usa, you saying they for info from china?? Infact your balls deserve to be crushed....Who knew about it when the Chinese used it?? Una go dey come with rubbish propaganda in other to sound sensible... America deserves the credit chikena!
Why do we have to wait for America validation and directives?? Why dont we follow Chinese' theory? Which of the world leader came out to publicly addressed the global concerning this pandemic and its solution ?? Una no dey appreciate atall.. rubbish!
ILLITERATE

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by DanjaNinja(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
stanech:
Democrats are literally hoping Hydroxycloroquine doesn’t work, just so they can say Donald Trump was wrong. #COVID19 #coronavirus

Please don’t be offended, why do you think Democrats want Trump to fail? And why do you think Democrats are the bad guys?

I ask because I live in America and what’s happening here is completely different from what you think.

Additionally, I’m also curious and surprised by the huge Nigerian support for Trump since most Nigerian Trump supporters have never been to America.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
jaxxy:

Did I say he was the FDA? I said he was right and yes he was eventually.
In other words,it is just ok to start approving drugs the right authorities are yet to approve,just hope you turn out to be right.
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by loswhite(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
ajl:

You are all mostly blind people that have no clue what's amiss. By the time they are done with you and people of your kind then you wish you have been alive all along. Pray to God to open your "eyes". The guy probably make it a Trump.case, and his message got lost in the noise.
abeg go sleep a mad man always thinks those Putin on clothes are mad.... Unfortunately you are the blind one
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by stanech: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Please don’t be offended, why do you think Democrats want Trump to fail? And why do you think Democrats are the bad guys?

I ask because I live in America and what’s happening here is completely different from what you think.

Additionally, I’m also curious and surprised by the huge Nigerian support for Trump since most Nigerian Trump supporters have never been to America.

You can be in the US but that does not mean you know whats going on more than others and the fact that you do not know that the democrats wants trump to fail means you dont know whats going on at all,....

1 Like

Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by jacoik(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
ProfDview1:

Contact the same goat...
I don't like insulting people but it will do us good if you stop quoting my comments. Thanks
Re: US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus by Bhol28: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fake news.Beware!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: The 1,000 Bed Emergency Hospital Built In 8 Days In China (Pictures / Swallowing The Truth-the Many Benefits Of Drinking Sperm / Ekiti Slay Queens Turn Flooded Area Into Swimming Pool During Rainfall. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.