Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,378 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nairaland Online Convid19 Diagnostic Centre - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairaland Online Convid19 Diagnostic Centre (316 Views)

Ugwuanyi To Handover Medical Diagnostic Centre To NSIA For Oncology Services / Enugu Designates Medical Diagnostic Centre As Isolation Centre (Pictures) / Enugu Designates State Medical Diagnostic Centre As Additional Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Online Convid19 Diagnostic Centre by naijareferee: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fellow country people, you all can bear witness to the slow and sometimes ineffective testing centres in the country. In this face of this, I have decided to create this thread for all those who have symptoms but can not confirm of its convid19 or not to present their symptoms for possible analysis and advice by 'qualified physician' or someone who has had the virus in the past but recovered.
Thank you.
PS.
Some early symptoms of convid19 include, but not limited to,
1. Frequent coughing
2. Fever
3. Nasal irritation that might affect respiration
4. General body aches

Let's be our brothers keeper!
Re: Nairaland Online Convid19 Diagnostic Centre by naijareferee: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
naijareferee:
Fellow country people, you all can bear witness to the slow and sometimes ineffective testing centres in the country. In this face of this, I have decided to create this thread for all those who have symptoms but can not confirm of its convid19 or not to present their symptoms for possible analysis and advice by 'qualified physician' or someone who has had the virus in the past but recovered.
Thank you.
PS.
Some early symptoms of convid19 include, but not limited to,
1. Frequent coughing
2. Fever
3. Nasal irritation that might affect respiration
4. General body aches

Let's be our brothers keeper!

Cc. Seun, lalasticlala... Let's save some lives
This is for advisory purpose and 'help' if possible until you find succour
Re: Nairaland Online Convid19 Diagnostic Centre by Iceyjays(m): 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Okay
Re: Nairaland Online Convid19 Diagnostic Centre by AdaNonye: 3:40am On Mar 31, 2020
I've had a hot chest since yesterday morning and cant sleep. No blocked nose,fever and the likes. It's making me worried.
Re: Nairaland Online Convid19 Diagnostic Centre by dfrost: 4:34am On Mar 31, 2020
AdaNonye:
I've had a hot chest since yesterday morning and cant sleep. No blocked nose,fever and the likes. It's making me worried.

In situations like this, one will always be paranoid but be calm. Fear kills faster than anything.
Re: Nairaland Online Convid19 Diagnostic Centre by naijareferee: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
AdaNonye:

I am not a doctor, but I can tell you that panic kills faster than the virus itself.
Calm yourself, sip a cold drink and relax.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Prince Akinremi Jagaban Advises Governor Seyi Makinde / Discharged Asian Coronavirus Survivor Speaks After Being Treated In Lagos (video / Nigeria Govt Deletes Tweet Begging Tesla Founder For Ventilators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.